chapter 10

Butters pov

I felt kinda bad for eating with stolen money, but Kenny's dad is almost as bad as mine is.

  "You okay Butters?" Kenny asked me from across the table.

  "Yeah...I just don't know when I can go home," I said, "and I really just wanna go home."

  "You can stay at my house tonight if you want." Kenny said.

  "Really?" I asked.

  "Yeah, it's almost 9:00, my parents are probably passed out from drinking by now so there won't be any yelling or anything." Kenny shrugged.

  "Thank you Kenny." I smiled at him.

-

  "You can sleep in my bed if you want," Kenny started, "I'll take the floor."

  "That's okay Kenny, you don't have to do that." I told him.

  "You had a rough night, it's fine dude." Kenny said.

"Well, thank you Kenny." I smiled.

Kyle's pov

  Stan was so good in bed. Sex was much better with Stan than Kenny, only because we both actually felt the same about each other. It actually meant something. I was falling so hard for him.

  "You okay Kyle?" Stan asked.

  "Yeah, I'm fine," I smiled, kissing him, "you wanna stay the night?"

  "Sure." Stan smiled, wrapping his arms around me tighter.

Kenny's pov

It was 4:00 AM, and I was still awake. I just couldn't sleep. Too busy thinking about Kyle, what it would be like if we were together.

  I got up, and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. When I went back to my room, I saw that I woke Butters.

"Sorry for waking you up dude." I said to him.

"Have you slept?" Butters asked.

"No.." I sighed.

  Butters sat up, and patted the spot next to him, "Come tell me what's going on with you."

  "I don't want to bore you or bring you down." I told him.

  "You listened to my problems, let me listen to yours," he started, "I want to at least try to help, like you helped me."

  "Okay fine," I sat next to him, "there was this person I really liked, but I didn't think I was good enough for them, so I never did anything about it, and now they're with someone else...and it's killing me."

  "Aw I'm sorry Kenny," Butters said, "that sounds rough."

  "It is..." I sighed.

  "Do you want a hug?" He asked.

  Before I could answer, Butters wrapped his arms around me. But it felt nice. I hugged him back.

  "Thanks." I smiled at him.

  "For what it's worth, I don't think there's anyone you're not good enough for." Butters told me.

  "Really?" I asked.

  "Yeah, really," he smiled, "you're a great guy, and you deserve love."

Butters really is so sweet.