chapter 15

Kenny's pov

It was now the next Monday, and Butters wasn't grounded anymore! I was so excited to go out with him. We've been meeting up in the art room before school started this week and we've been flirting with each other and getting a lot closer.

"So...do you still wanna go out sometime?" I asked Butters.

  "Yeah, of course I do!" Butters smiled.

"Anything in particular you wanna do?" I asked him.

"Not really, I just know I'll have fun if I'm hanging out with you." He smiled.

  "You're so cute." I laughed, making him blush.

-

After school, Butters and l went directly to the mall. We were walking around for a little bit, when I decided to hold my hand out to him.

"Are you sure Kenny?" Butters asked, "If you're not out yet?"

"It's okay," I smiled, shrugging, "I don't care anymore."

Butters smiled back, grabbing my hand.

  After the mall, we went to the movies where I still held on to Butters' hand. We couldn't stay out past 9:00, since that was his curfew on school nights, so I walked him home a little before then.

"I wish I didn't have to go so early." Butters sighed.

"I wish you didn't either," I started, "but maybe we can go out again during the weekend and we can stay out longer."

  "Yeah," Butters smiled, "I'd like to."

  "Alright," I smiled back, "but before you leave, I wanted to ask you something."

"What is it?" Butters asked.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked him.

"Oh," Butters smiled, his face turning red, "yeah, you can."

  I held the side of his face, connecting our lips. Butters was definitely a better kisser than I thought he would be. He seemed to enjoy it too, as he was smiling when we pulled away.

  "See you tomorrow." I returned the smile.

Butters' pov

Kenny kissed me! I was surprised he wanted to, but he's a really good kisser. I haven't really had a real kiss before, so I hope Kenny don't think it was bad.

  So Kenny and I definitely like each other. I wonder if he would ever be my boyfriend. He never officially came out to everyone but he was willing to hold my hand in public earlier saying he didn't care anymore so maybe? I would never ask cause I'm too nervous, but I hope he does eventually!

  I went to bed with a smile on my face for once.