Chapter XVI ''Happy heart, broken heart''

Shortly after capturing Yunkai, they set out for Meereen. By this time, the dragons had already grown and could only rest their heads on Visenya's lap. They hunted on their own, they didn't have to feed them.
On the one hand, it scared her a little to look at it, but on the other hand, she knew she had nothing to fear because they wouldn't attack her.

But she had another question - if she couldn't control them, how could she be sure they wouldn't attack anyone? Hunting a goat is one thing, but what if they start attacking innocent people? She wouldn't want to have to cut them off from the world, but if it was the only way to save people...

She doesn't have to worry about it for now, they've had plenty of opportunities but haven't attacked anyone yet.

She walked among the Unsullied, looking for someone, but she couldn't find the person anywhere. Or rather, two people.

"Missandei, where are Daario Naharis and Grey Worm?" she asked.

"They're gambling."

"Gambling?" she stopped abruptly and turned to her. "For what?" her friend didn't answer her, she just looked expressively at the place where the queen's losses probably were. "I already know who will ride in the rear guard." she muttered more to herself, moving forward in the direction indicated by Missandei.

It took a while for them to get past all the rows of Unsullied and the people who had walked with her from Astapor or Yunkai. At the end of their path, Daario and Grey Worm were actually sitting on the grass, facing each other. They had their arms stretched out in front of them, straight, holding their weapons.

They found an interesting game for themselves...

"How long have you been sitting here?" she asked, stopping in front of them. She put her arms on her hips and looked at them in a reprimanding way. They should have been on the road for at least half an hour.

"From the midnight." Daario replied to her in a casual tone. "Grey Worm is stronger than he looks, but I think his arms are starting to shake."

"And what did you think of as the prize for the winner? Massaging arms that will definitely hurt after this stupid competition?"

"An honor to ride alongside you on the road to Meereen."

"Oh yeah? I know nothing about it." she raised her eyebrows and looked at them. "You can give up, this honor goes to Ser Arthur and Ser Barristan. Especially since none of them kept me waiting in the morning." Daario didn't seem too bothered by these words, well, maybe a little disappointed, but he still smiled slightly. "You will ride at the back and guard the rear. You can have a competition to see who could walk longer without a horse."

"I would win."

She rolled her eyes and was about to leave, but saw that they weren't done with their stupid competition. So she turned for a moment and added:

"The one who holds his sword longer will really go without a horse, but not in the rear guard, but to look for a new queen." after these words, she turned around, but heard both swords fall on the grass almost immediately. "Do men ever grow up?" She asked Missandei with a smirk on her face as they walked back.

"Some don't." she replied with the same smile.

***

Suddenly, on the way to Meereen, she was informed that Daario would like to talk to her about something related to the strategy for conquering this next city. Everyone continued walking, and she and Missandei stopped and stood at the edge of the cliff to at least have a nice view, waiting for that smartass.
Why do I feel like he has nothing to say about strategy?