Chapter XXXI ''Command''

They managed to extend the matter by two days, always something. However, Masters did not want to meet Visenya in Meereen, they suggested a place outside the city. During this time, she managed to send a messenger with a letter telling her army to keep quick pace, with a bit of luck they will be just at the time she needs them.

On the same evening that she finally managed to bathe, she went down to the catacombs, all alone. She wanted to see Rhaegal and Viserion, even if Tyrion had already freed them. But after opening the entrance, it turned out that there had been long since they destroyed the outer wall and escaped - something Tyrion didn't bother to tell her, or perhaps he was afraid to do so.
She deserved it, but she hoped they hadn't run away for good and, like Drogon and Maelia, would eventually return.

In the meantime, she had to go to a meeting with the Masters and hope that everything would  go her way after all.

"I offered you peace a long time ago." Razdal, whom she once had the pleasure of talking to before she took Yunkai, was the first to speak. "If you weren't so arrogant, you'd be in your homeland right now, rich, with your entire fleet of ships. Instead, you will leave Slaver's Bay on foot, with only what you have on yourself, like the beggar queen you are."

She didn't even hide her annoyance, just rolled her eyes, openly showing what she thought about what he said. Is she arrogant? She would say she's naive rather than arrogant.
And she definitely won't leave this place on foot, they can forget about it. When she does, she will leave the bay on a ship, leading her army to Westeros, most likely to Dragonstone, because they probably won't find a better place for their base.

"We're here to discuss the terms of surrender, not to exchange insults." Tyrion remarked, standing to her right.

They can insult her all they want, she doesn't take any of their insults personally.

"Conditions are simple." began the man standing to Razdal's right. She didn't know him, but apparently he was some Yezzan zo Qaggaz. There was another one, to Razdal's left, she was told that man was Belicho Paenymion. Well, nowadays it doesn't matter what they are called. "You and your friends from across the sea will move out of the Great Pyramid and leave Meereen and all of Slaver's Bay. The Unsullied you stole from Kraznys mo Nakloz will remain, and they will be sold to the highest bidder. The same goes for the translator you also stole from Kraznys. And the dragons you have will be slaughtered." she raised an eyebrow. How are they going to kill the dragons that are capable of devouring them whole?

"Something else?" she asked.

"We show you mercy. If you ever set foot in Slaver's Bay again, you will be crucified."

"Something else?" this time there was impatience in her voice. She didn't look defeated or worried about her life. In the Masters' eyes she must have been crazy, after all, they dictated the conditions, the city was at their mercy.

Or at least that's what they thought.

"No."

"Great." she cleared her throat, looking at all three of them who came to meet her. "I reject your conditions, and here are mine: You can choose the type of death." after these words there was silence. Now they thought she was completely mad and didn't take her words seriously, even though they instilled a bit of fear in them... "I gave you a chance, the opportunity to mend your ways, but you rejected it. This is the last act of mercy I can give you, and only because you brought ships here with you. I really need them. If the crew surrenders, they will be allowed to go."

The men looked at each other. Any sign of fear quickly disappeared and was replaced by amusement.

"I understand, it must be hard for you." said Razdal. "Getting used to a new reality is never easy. So I'll tell you straight... Your reign is over."