Chapter Three

After the fight, Layla and Asha headed to the hospital so Layla could spend some time with her little sister. The doctor informed her that she'd have to stay for a week or two for extra care.

Meanwhile, Zoo was out doing what he always did. Trap. Him and his crew were one of the most known yet very lowkey drug dealing gang in Jersey. He had a 2.0 GPA, but he didn't care much for school, he didn't think that he had a chance in school. He enojyed dirty money, fast cars, nice clothings and women. Ever since the death of his father, he had no hope in advancing his education. He believed that it was pointless because when you diedx regardless of how educated you were, everyone still ended up in the same place; six feet deep in a coffin.

Him and his friends all did the same things, from robbing homes, selling drugs and killing people. Of fourse they enjoyed the money, but unlike most Zoo spent his money helping his mother with bills and nurturing for his siblings. He enjoyed the thrill of robbing people, the sound of guns being fired and the sight of blood baths and dead bodies. He honestly had no feelings for anyone other than his crew and his family. He accepted no one in his crew. His own girlfriend wasn't even really his girl, he felt no type of love towards. He never properly learned how to love of a female so he never showed her any affection. He'd just bang her then drop her home and called it a day.

That's why when Layla beat up Cheyenne, he didn't bother to ask her if she was okay. He simply walked away from the scene, got into his Audi and left the school. By night time, Zoo was sitting in Jeremiah's house, scaling and packing weed, getting ready to sell some. Jeremiah, was older than all of them, he was basically the father of the crew, he taught them everything they know about trappin. He had met them all in juvie a few years back and ever since then he's cared for them.

"Don't this shit smell good as fuck," Zoo asked opening a new bag containing more drugs..

They all laughed, continuing to each bag their own products.

"Son y'all seen Layla and Cheyenne's fight?"Dice asked smoking a blunt.

"Son Layla bodied that shit, Cheyenme was cryin and shit, bruh" Monty laughed sipping a bottle of Remy Martin.

"I'm trynna see this fight, been hearin bout it everywhere," Jerminah said sitting on his couch. Dice passed him the phone showing him the fight. "Who she? Y'all could use her in your lil crewx specially with hands like that?"

"And she bad as fuck," Dre spoke entering the living room with a plate of food.

"Yeah, but this nigga Zoo actin sturbborn,"Dice said shaking his head.

"Cause I don't trust her something bout her makes me not like her." I said packing the last bag then heading out the door to bust a couple swerves. I grabbed my gun out from under the counter placing it between my pants, then rolled out.

While Zoo was busy making dirty money, Layla was in the house doing homework. It was about 3 in the morning when she finally decided to stop studying. Aunt Tasha was at work, and the twins were asleep. I decided to shower since I was still in the clothes I fought in and cause I didn't want to argue for the bathroom the next morning.

Soon as I fell asleep, the door had been opened by one of Aunt Tasha's sugar daddies. He creeped into the bed, placing his arm around Layla. Layla eyes quickly opened as she felt him grabbing on her butt.

"Damn Tanisha how your ass get so fat, you ready to fuck tonight?" He said rubbing his dick on Layla's butt, he didn't know that she wasn't Tanisha. "Answer me, bitch" He said grabbing onto Layla's arm.

"I'm not Tanisha get the fuck off me nigga," Layla said getting up.

Right when he began getting up, Aunt Tasha had been checking the rooms making sure everyone was asleep. But when she went to Layla's room she saw Chris in Layla's bed.

"What the fuck is this?" She said crossing her arms.

"I don't know he just came in the room," I said looking at my aunt.

"Baby she's lying, fuck imma do with a little ass girl when I gotchu babygirl," He said walking over and kissing her neck.

"Okay babe got back to bed," She smiled at her boo.

"Aunt Tasha he's lying, how you gon believe him and not your own niece?!?" I said becoming angry.

"Shut your ass up. You don't pay no damn bills in this house. You jus like your mama, stealing people's niggas. Don't ever try to seduce my man ever, take your ass to sleep," She said walking towards her room.

"Aunt Tasha!!" I yelled after her. "Please, you have to believe me."

Layla gave up, and began crying in her bed. She had just almost got raped and her own aunt didn't believe her. That just made her want to move out so much more, only her second day and so much shit had happened.

But what Layla didn't know was that Tanisha had been going through that, all her life. Ever since the age of 8, that man forced himself into her. Aunt Tasha didn't know that her sugar daddies, were messing with her daughter and Tanisha never mentioned it because she didn't want the argument that had just occurred. She feared her mother wouldn't believe her so she kept quiet, no one knew, not her boyfriend, friends or even her twin sister. She overheard the entire discussion, and she felt bad for Layla. Truthfully, Tanisha didn't hate Layla and she wasn't as mean as she appeared. But she really had no way of expressing her anger, so she took it out on anyone. Being mistreated for 9 years, Tanisha felt no sympathy for anyone or anything. That's why she dressed and acted the way that she does.

***
Check out: fettywvp1738.tumblr.com
Tumblr: xgoldenvibesx.tumblr.com
Twitter: __ashhhh