Chapter 35

"Can I come in?"

"No why are you here?" Layla said crossing her arms.

"I'm not here to start anythin-"

"Oh believe me you've started a lot... just tell me why you here?"

"I knew it was Aydin's birthday so I wanted to drop by and give him his present," They said handing Layla an envelope.

Layla began laughing and shaking her head, "Okay, bye."

"No, Layla can we fix this??"

"There's nothing to fix, you've already damaged my family and now you wanna fix shit,"

"C'mon your son, is my daughter's half sibling,"Cheyenne said stepping into the house with her baby. "Regardless we still gon be in each other's life bitch."

"Don't fucking disrespect me in my own damn house-"

"Last time I checked this was Zoo's house, sooo calm down," Cheyenne flipped her hair walking to the backyard with her child.

Layla looked at her unbelievably. She really wanted to beat her ass, but that wouldn't change anything, plus it was Aydin's party.  Out of anger, tears began forming in Layla's eyes, which quickly turned into sobs.

Layla couldn't stand the fact that she had to share Zoo with Cheyenne because he had her child. Layla was more hurt by the whole situation than she thought. She needed a break from the whole thing. She sat out on the porch watching as the sun began to set.

"Hey you alright?" Monty asked sitting on the porch next to Layla.

"Hmm yeah, just needed some fresh air," Layla slightly smiled.

Monty nodded and began getting up, "Just wanted to check up on you. Imma go out back."

"Can you stay for a little?" Layla asked looking up at Monty.

He nodded noticing how sad she looked. They both sat out for a few minutes not saying anything.

"You know Cheyenne's here with their kid," Layla sighed shaking his head. "Like outta all people why her? I think I would've felt better had it been someone I didn't know."

Monty chuckled, "No you wouldn't. You would've been just as mad."

Layla looked at Monty laughing a little, "You right, but I don't know how to deal with this. She always gonna be in our life."

"Yeah, but nothing in life is perfect. This just one thing you gonna have to work out,"

Layla nodded hugging Monty. She held onto him, feeling a sense of relief. When she let go, her and Monty lustfully looked into each others eyes, moving to each other's faces.

"The kids gettin ready to leave-" Zoo said coming out the front door.

Layla and Monty quickly got up before Zoo could notice that they were about to share a kiss. Zoo and Monty dapped each other up, stepping into the house after Layla.

Layla handed the treats and thanked the parents and kids as they left out. After all his friends left, most of Zoo's friends came by, along with some of Layla's. Aydin continued to play with Melo along with is uncle and aunt. When Layla went back in the backyard she saw Zoo holding his daughter and laughing with Cheyenne.

After everyone left, Layla cleaned up then watched as Aydin played with his father. She went upstairs taking a shower than grabbing keys to her car. She kissed Aydin then stepped out the house not exchanging words with Zoo. She got in her car, and began driving. To where? No one knew.