Chapter 18

After the massage,Layla placed the bottle down, going to the bathroom to remove her clothes. She came out in her bra and panties. Heading over to turn off the lights.

Zoo sat up on the bed, looking at Layla crawl onto the bed. She sat on top of his lap, and began kissing his lips, moving down to his neck. Zoo was surprised, but he didn't question it; he just sat back enjoying every minute of it. She moved down to his torso, kissing all over it, then unbuckling the pants.

She removed his boxers, and began handling business. Zoo threw his head back on the headboard, moaning. Layla was giving him some bomb as head, he held her hair as she continued. She reached for the drawer stopping and placing a condom on his dick. She removed her panties, sitting back on Zoo. She inserted it in her, and both of them moaned.

Zoo grabbed onto her waist as she began riding on him. Zoo began kissing all over her neck as she leaned forward still riding him. He slapped her butt a few times, making her speed up. Zoo held onto her waist picking her up and laying her down, then roughly pounding inside her, making the heat board bang against the wall.

Soon enough, they both came, laying down next to each other. Layla placed her head on Zoo's chest, as he wrapped his arms around her. They soon fell asleep.

The next morning, Layla remained in Zoo's grasp. She reached over for her phone, but he lightly pulled her back.

"Don't leave," He sleepily mumbled with his eyes closed.

"I'm not," Layla answered after grabbing my phone. She snuggled up back into his arms, took off the flash and took a picture of him sleeping.

"Stop that," He smiled still with closed eyes.

Layla rolled her eyes laughing, "I'm boutta get food watchu want?"

The lady said breakfast would be done within thirty minutes. Layla took the time to go shower, but she was shortly joined by Zoo, whose horny ass always wanted to fuck which is what they spent their time doing. When they were finally done changing Layla got dressed in some black jeans and a plain white black shirt, along with some purple Uggs, Zoo had just bought her. Zoo also got dressed wearing all black along with his Gamma 11s.

They ate then went sight seeing, purchasing a few items. Around the evening, they went to a restaurant. Zoo's phone kept buzzing, but he chose to ignore it, cause he knew it was people looking to buy some drugs. Layla knew who was hitting his phone up, she recognized the numbers from the few other times they had called.

"Just answer it," She sighed putting down the menu.

Zoo looked at her then answered the phone call, "Nah I'm in New York with my girl......Tonight... $500...Aight."

He hung up looking at Layla who seemed upset, "What's wrong?"

"This whole drug dealing thing. You're soo much better than that,"

"..." He blankly looked at her.

"Imma still support whatchu do, but you could do bigger and better things in life bae, that's all I'm sayin"

Zoo mentally disagreed with what Layla said. He was so used to dealing that he felt like he couldn't qualify for any other job. Trappin was all he knew, and that's all he wanted to know. No other job can give him thousands each night for little to no work. All he had to do was scale and pack.

Back in Jersey, Tanisha & Aunt Tasha were heading to Chris's funeral. Turns out Chris wasn't dead, even though Zoo had shot him over and over, Chris still managed to stay alive. Although he live, he was paralyzed, his legs could no longer move and his arms were too weak to move or do anything. There really was no point in living if he couldn't do anything. His wife had left him, not only was he unable to do anything physically, but she'd found out that he was messing around with Aunt Tasha. One night Chris decided to just end it all, throwing himself in the pool and drowning till he died.

Asha, on the other hand, was stressed out at Monty's house. She paced around the bathroom waiting for the pregnancy test to give her the results.

"It's negative," She smiled showing Monty.

Monty hugged her, he wasn't ready to be a parent and neither was she. They threw the test in the trash heading out to eat, but little did they know they had read the test wrong. Asha was in fact pregnant, but the test wasn't done producing the results. Within a month or two Asha & Monty would be in for a surprise.

***
Check out: fettywvp1738.tumblr.com
Tumblr: xgoldenvibesx.tumblr.com
Twitter: __ashhhh