40

"Hey Jayla," Chris smiled entering the kitchen and leaving the carryout he'd just bought.

"What's up?" She smiled back hugging him, "Can I get some?" She said digging into the bags.

"Yeah, but wash your dirty little hands kid," Chris joked slapping her hands away. "Where's your mom and brother?"

"Aydin is downstairs with his friends, and moms in her office,"

Chris nodded walking down the hall to Layla's office. She was so focused on her work that she didn't notice his presence. He smiled, while admiring how beautiful she looked, even when she didn't have makeup on.

"Hey La," he said kissing her cheek and down her neck while standing behind her.

"Mmmm" she moaned looking up from her planner. "Heyyy, I didn't know you were coming."

"I was at the studio so I stopped by and brought y'all food," Chris said plopping down on the chair in front of her desk.

"Aww thanks, I was actually gonna take em out. Are you gonna spend the night?"

Layla got up from her seat stretching then walking over to Chris and sitting on his lap, straddling him.

"Only if you want me to," He smirked grabbing her butt, then licking his lip.

"Mom, I'm boutta go-" Aydin said barging into the office.

Layla looked up, slightly embarrassed, then frowned. She got off of Chris, smiling at her son, "what's up?"

"Erh um, I was just gonna tell you that me and the guys were going to a party," Aydin said awkwardly.

"Oh okay, just text me the address and when you'll be back."

"Okay..." Aydin waved bye to his mom then walked out the house.

Chris sighed shaking his head. Aydin had just accepted the fact that his mother was dating someone other than his dad. Aydin didn't dislike Chris but he didn't like him either. He never said much to Chris because he didn't want Chris thinking that he has some type of "parental control" over him. Whenever Aydin had a problem he told Fetty, he never discussed anything to Chris, just "hi" and "bye". Jayla on the other hand didn't care, but that's because she was still young and she wasn't raised with Fetty around, like Aydin did.

"He'll talk to you eventually," Layla said comforting Chris. He nodded not saying anything..

While Chris and Layla spent time together around the house, Jayla was just chilling in her room. Aydin on the other hand, had lied to his mother.

Aydin and his friends went to the slums out in the streets to handle their traphouse. Like most people say "the apple does not fall far from the tree"; Aydin had taken up selling drugs just like his dad.

Why Aydin sold drugs? Who knows. His parents were rich, he got the best education, good grades, nice cars, women. Nothing was wrong in his life. But I guess the "drug dealing" gene was strong in Fetty's family. Myles and Aydin worked together, Aydin would ship out that Cali kush to Myles and get endless profit.
Fetty knew his sons activities but considering the fact that he sold drugs too, he didn't care.

In fact both Fetty and Aydin worked together, while Fetty was on tour Aydin and Melo would take care of everything. It was a family business, Monty and Fetty were seen as Kings throughout Cali and Jersey. They both dominated the West and the East. Myles & Melo ran all the traps in Jersey along with a few friends of theirs. But as of now Zoo and Monty were running shit, and nobody could stop them.