Epilogue

* 13 years later *

"Mommy, Aydin won't let me play with him," Jayla pouted running into my office.

"Mom she keeps bothering me and my friends! We're just trynna chill and she-" Aydin barged in right after her.

They began arguing back and forth until Layla had enough of their nonsense, "Both of you stop arguing! Jayla why don't you invite some of your friends, so you won't be lonely.. And Aydin go outside w your friends or something"

"But I don't want-" Both kids began complaining.

"Aye!" Layla said raising her finger and eyebrows at them. "I don't wanna hear it! Go do whatever. This big ass house yet y'all can't leave each other alone."

Both kids obeyed their mother and left her office not saying another word... Aydin went back to his room playing video games with his friends, while Jayla went outside.

It's been hectic these past few years.. Lemme catch y'all up to all the chaos.

After the big apology from Zoo shit was smooth. Zoo went back on tour and Layla continued going to school and raising Aydin. A few months after he left on tour Layla found out she was pregnant. For awhile Zoo denied the child because him and Layla weren't fuckin. But it is his child, she's a spitting image of Zoo himself. Layla didn't know she was pregnant which happens to a lot of mothers, which lead them to stop communicating for a year or so. Eventually, they made up and Zoo was part of his daughter's life.

Soon enough they began dating and messing around again. Layla was ready to settle down but Zoo wasn't, which resulted in them breaking up again.. It helped Layla get her shit together and allowed her to finish school and start her own company which has made her endless money. She now owned a large home in Cali consisting of: 3 levels, 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, a large living room, kitchen, and dinning room. The house had large windows, along with a large foyer and grand stairs. Outdoors consisted of a large pool & patio, along with a basketball court and a terrific view of the beach.. She had a 2 door garage, which had two cars for her and Aydin. She also had the house that Zoo had given her in Jersey, but Ms. Rosetta was living there at the moment.

Not only did she make money but she was now a famous party planner & interior designer, and she had a new boo, the infamous Chris Brown.

They had been dating for almost a year now, but they didn't live together. Chris's daughter, Royalty, was best friends with Jayla since they were around the same age, which is how both Chris & Layla met. Chris and Laylas kids had a alright relationship. He knew not to do too much because he didn't want to over shadow Fetty's position as father. At first Fetty didn't approve of Chris, but because Layla didn't ask him for child support or nagg him as much as his other baby mommas, he had to let her be happy...it's the least he could do.

Fetty now had 4 kids. Aydin was his oldest and his youngest was 5 years old with a female that he met on the set of one of his music videos, name Maya. Maya and Chenneye constantly asked for child support money which Zoo didn't mind giving them but he really regrets getting involved with them.

But regardless his career is boomin. He's constantly being interviewed, getting featured, going on tours, in the studio, everything. But even though he's constantly busy he tries to spend time with his kids.

Although his career is nice, Zoo and Monty still trap. They'd stopped for a while but Jeremiah needed help reclaiming NJ. Fetty's brother, Myles had joined the crew, following his brothers footsteps. While his twin sister became a nurse and his little sister owned a well-known hair salon. We all knew that Myles would be just like Zoo so no one was surprised when he dropped out of school.

Asha is a stay at home mom, she never fully recovered from the tragic death of her sister and mother. She started taking hard core drugs and drinking heavily. She moved back into her mothers house out in Patterson, even though Layla told her to move to Cali with her multiple times.

Jenniy, Laylas best friend now owns a chain of diners across the south. She has at least 5 different locations one in cali. ny, nc, tx, fl. She's constantly traveling but her and Layla are still very close friends.

Everyone was doing good now, eating and living well, right? So what could possibly go wrong?? 👀😳.

STAY TUNED...

************************
Okay I have several options that I really need y'all to comment on;

1. Should I make a second book?
    •If I write a second book it'll be more on the kids than Layla and Fetty although they will still be a MAJOR key to the book... Everyone is still important tbh but you'll also get the kids perspective.

2. Should I just keep this book going even if the focus is different?

3. What would y'all like to see in the next book?

4. What was your favorite part of the book?

Please lemme know 😊. Love y'all,

_RoseDiamond_

Twitter: __ashhhh
Tumblr: xgoldenvibesx