Chapter 15

Zoo nodded driving too Monty's house. He wasn't planning on doing anything, but smoke and chill, watch a movie or play video games. He just didn't want to be in at the school event.

Zoo unlocked the door letting Layla in the house. Monty's brother wasn't in at the moment, so the entire house was there's. Layla followed Zoo into the guest room and sat on the bed. Zoo took off his bow tie and black dress shirt, revealing his scrawny, but fit upper body.

"You can make yourself at home, I'm boutta go change," Zoo slipped off his shoes, going to the bsthroom and changing into some basketball shortsx and some elite socks to match.

He went back in the room to see Layla laying on his bed with her heels off. He took a minute too embrace how good she looked.

"You smoke?" Zoo asked as he began grinding then rolling some weed. Layla shook her head, but she was willing to try. Zoo rolled a perfect blunt, found his lighter the lit the blunt. He took the first hit, then passed it to Layla. She did what Zoo did, coughed a little, but after second time she was able to do it well.

"What movie you trynna watch?" Zoo said passing the blunt back to Layla.

"What movies do you have?" She replied before taking another hit. Zoo pointed to a shelf of movies. Layla asked all the titles, picking a Love & Basketball. Zoo put the CD in turning off the light and sitting on the bed next to her.

Within a few minutes the high had kicked in. Halfway through the movie, Zoo & Layla got horny considering the fact that it was an effect of being high. Layla began running her hand across Zoo's abs and planting kisses all over his neck.

"Don't start somethin you can't finish," Zoo sleepily mumbled.

"Trust me nigga, I can finish," Layla seductively whispered kissing Zoo's ear.

Zoo got exited hearing that. He picked Layla up placing her on his lap. As she straddled him Zoo began kissing and licking all over her neck and down her collarbone. He slipped off her top and removed her bra, revealing her breast. Layls cupped his cheek forcefully kissing him, while he grabbed onto her butt. Zoo cupped Layla's breast, sucking on one while playing with the other.

"Fuuuuckkkk," Layla moaned throwing her head back in pure pleasure.

Zoo was all about pleasing his womeb on the first night, so he was happy with the hearing the sounds of her moan. Zoo held onto her waist, flipping them over so that Layla was now laying down. He began kissingx licking and sucking all over her. He planted kisses trailing down her abdomens, then slipped her skirt off.

"Goddamn your beautiful," Zoo said admiring her. Zoo got under the covers pulling her panties aside. He lifted her right leg over her shoulder and began kissing her inner thighs till he got to her pussy.

"OH. MY. GOD." Layla squealed as Zoo began twirlint his tongue in her pussy. She began gripping on the sheets and running her hand through Zoo's hair. This was her first time experiencing such an amazing feeling. Zoo chuckled at how much her thighs were trembling. He went back up kissing her neck, while inserting his fingers inside of her.

"You like this shit huh?" Zoo lowly mumbled into her ear. "Welcome the Zoo baby!"

Layla's eyes rolled back as she continued grippung onto the sheets. All she could do what moan. So slipped his boxers and shorts off, reaching for a condom in his nightstand drawer.

"Wait," Layla said while Zoo was slipping the condom on. "I'm a virginx promise me you'll go slow."

Zoo nodded understandingly. He wasn't planning on going fast, he was trying to make her appreciate every moment. Zoo slowly inserted the head, watching her squint and squirm a little. He continued pushing his friend in till at least half of it was in. Zoo groaned at how good it felt, as he began thrusting in and out. Eventually, Layla allowed Zoo to speed up, entering his 10 inches inside her.

"Mmmm fuckkkk ," She said placing her arms around Zoo's neck as they kissed. He stroked faster making her yell his name out in pure pleasure. Soon enough she came, and so did Zoo. He laid down beside her as she placed her leg on top of his.

They had spent about an hour gettin it in so they were tired, but this had been their best night ever. They began chatting, till Layla fell asleep. Zoo kissed her forehead putting his arm around her. Soon enough he fell asleep too turning off the TV.

The next morning, Layla was sore as hell. She had woken up and struggled to walk to the bathroom to 'brush' her teeth, and wash her face. She went back in the room, walking extra slowly. Zoo who was already up and using his phone looked up at her and began laughing.

"You good baby," Zoo laughed.

"No, fuck you," Layla mumbled rolling his eyes.

He began laughing hysterically, walked over to her, smacking her butt, "You'll be fine, get dressed we bout to go get something to eat."

Layla rolled her eyes going over to her fit from the night before. Zoo came back from brushing his teeth and washing his face. He changed into some He Got Game 13s, black joggers, and a red & black long sleeve shirt. They drove to Aunt Tasha's house, where Layla showered and wore her He Got Game 13s, black adidas skinnies, a white shirt, along with a red jacket.

They went to iHop getting seated fairly quickly and ordered their food. They began talking about usual stuff and the good sex from the night before.

"How come you've never asked bout my eye?" Zoo asked looking at her.

Layla was caught off guard by the question. She didn't know why she's never asked about it. In all honesty the eye didn't bother her at all, half the time she didn't realize it wasn't there, "I don't know. I guess it doesn't bother me enough to ask. I figured you'd tell me once you were comfortable."

Zoo was shocked by her response, she was the first person to ever say that. Usually people asked him the first time they ever spoke to him or they assumed & made up some crazy story about it. It took a lot of time for some people to get used to it, but clearly Layla didn't care enough to runaway.

Zoo smiled, "It's nothing serious, I got glaucoma in my toddler year. My doctor noticed it before it could get to the other eye. Wore a prosthetic eye up till freshman year, then got it taken out."

"Interesting," Layla said eating her food. "Do people treat you differently? "

"Some treat me like I can't do shit on my own, and some run away. But it's all good cause I know who gon always fuck wit me no matter what,"

Layla nodded as they continued talking about it, along with other stuff like Layla's other stuff. Things were going so well till a waitress came up claiming she knew Zoo and he hadn't called her back.

"So you ain't call me back cause of her huh?" The waitress said rolling her eyes.

"I don't even know you," Zoo said looking at the woman.

"Bullshit, you were with me that other night at Jerminah's party," She insisted.

Layla looked at the woman then back at Zoo. All she managed to say was "Wow." She grabbed her phone off the table then walked out the restaurant.

The waitress walked away going out back to call Tanisha.

"She bought it, better give me my money T," The waitress said hanging up the phone.

TO BE CONTINUED
***
Check out: fettywvp1738.tumblr.com
Tumblr: xgoldenvibesx.tumblr.com
Twitter: __ashhhh