Chapter 36: Finale

The following day, Layla didn't bother staying at home. In fact her and Aydin decided to hang around Monty & Asha's house for a few days. This might not have been the right decision considering the fact that Monty had feelings for her.

Layla was never really attracted to Monty. Compared to Zoo he didn't look as 'rough' which is what she liked in her men. In fact she always saw Monty as a brother. But Monty had a crush on Layla for a while. He always thought she was cute, not because she looked like Asha but more so because of her personality. But he couldn't tell his bestfriend Zoo that he liked his girl. I mean that's fucked especially since they have a child together.

"Hey Monty, whatchu thinking about," Layla smiled walking into the living room where Monty was lounging.

"Nothing, aren't you going to the park with the boys?" He said sitting up.

"Nah they went with Asha," Layla said plopping down on the couch with her food.

"Lemme get some!" He said grabbing the fork and digging into her food.

She laughed then asked for it back but he wouldn't return it. "Come on I'm hungry!"

"Ummm nah, you don't need this shawd," Monty cheesed taking the food and running away.

Layla followed behind him to get her food. After being chased down for a couple minutes, Monty finally let himself get tackled by Layla.

"I'm just trynna eat," Layla reaching over a little annoyed.

"Say Monty is my favorite person in the whole world and he's cute as fuck," Monty smirked.

"Heck no," Layla laughed rolling her eyes."Now gimme."

"Fine. Lemme just get a kiss on the cheek," Monty said after negotiating with her.

She sighed and moved down to kiss his cheek, which was a usual thing to do, right? Wrong. Monty quickly turned his head so her lips would come crashing down om his. She quickly pulled away frowning at him.

"Yo what the fuck?!" Layla frowned getting up and crossing her arms.

"What?" Monty said satisfied with the kiss.

"The fuck was that? You know I'm with Zoo,"

"But I thought-"

"You thought wrong!" Layla yelled wiping her lips. "That other night was nothing. Nigga you like fanily bruh. Don't ever try that again,"

Layla grabbed her most of her stuff and went across the street back to her house. Seems like you can't trust anybody these days.

After a week or two of no communication, Zoo decided to make it up to Layla. He woke up early and texted his manager & Asha about his plan for Layla.

Around 8, the doorbell rang. Zoo got out of bed letting the caterer in. He thanked her tipping her a couple hundreds. Once Aydin woke up, Zoo gave him a bath then they both got dressed heading to Zoo's mother's house.

When Layla woke up, she smelled the breakfast being cooked. She walked downstairs looking at the chef.

"Ummmm," Layla said looking at her.