Chapter Two

I sat in the desk, looking as he walked out. That was kind of harsh. When my cousin said stuff like that I didn't really care, but coming from some dude I ain't know it kinda hurt. I asked the teacher where the classroom was then made my way there. And just my luck, Willie was there. I rolled my eyes, sitting on the opposite side of the classroom. But of course we had assigned seats, so he was in front of me again. But at least Asha, Monty and Dice were in the class.

"Aren't you a sophomore?" Dice whispered. I nodded, looking up from the paper that was handed out to us. "Damn you must be smart as hell."

Not to brag, but I was quite smart. I took a lot of advanced classes, cause on level was too easy for me. Even though I moved around a lot, I made sure my grades were on point. I was trynna be set for me and my sister, and make it up out the hood.

The next three classes were straight. My schedule wasn't so bad. My second period was with Tanisha, but of course i stayed away from her. My third was with Dre from their crew, fourth I was solo. I didn't talk to anyone much, just focused on my work.

"Who the fuck she think she is?" Some girl next to me whispered.

"Right actin like she own the place cause she talk to Tanisha and them." Her friend said

"Her ugly ass better back off Zoo cause he is mine," the girl twirled her hair in her finger while smacking her lips & rolling her eyes.

"First of all you disrespectful ass bitches don't know me, and second of all nobody wants Zoo so mind your fucking business, and hop off," I said still reading my paper.

"Ohhh she a fiesty one, bet your ass won't see me after school though," She said getting up from her seat.

"Bitchhh, I'd do it right now, but sure after school," I said getting up as well.

"Bet that, 2:10 behind the school dumb bitch," She walked away soon as the bell rang.

Even if my grades were good, I knew how to fight. My mother's boyfriend had taught me, as a way to protect myself. Growing up, I'd gotten into endless fights whether it was for being picked on or for fun... I've lost a few, but I've always gotten several hits in. Fighting her would be nothing.

Soon the bell for lunch rang, so I got up heading to my locker that had just been assigned. Of course I had to wonder around several hallways to find it. But I eventually found it, putting my a few textbooks then heading to the cafeteria. The whole thing was packed. On my way to the vending machine, I passed by my cousins crew.

"Aye Layla," One of them shouted out. "Heard you were boutta fight Cheyenne."

I shrugged, "She asked for it."

"You know that's Zoo's girl right?" Asha said after taking a bite for her salad. "Sorry but she gon whoop your ass."

"I guess, imma just do what I gotta do," I mumbled.

"Aye she real as shit. Got a fat ass, cute face and you down to beat a bitch," Dre smiled. "You cool as shit, why don't you sit with us?"

I began shaking my head no, but I was quickly interrupted by Zoo, "Nah there's no room for her here."

I rolled my eyes, walking to the vending machine and purchasing chips and a soda. After lunch, I headed to my sixth period which was gym. Zoo was in the class with the rest of the guys, I was starting to get annoyed with them. There were only five girls in the class including myself with a bunch of niggas. I rolled my eyes, sitting on the far end of the bleacher, listening as the teacher told us what we'd be doing.

Finally after many dreadful hours, the final bell rang. Time to go beat a bitch then go home. I went to my locker to get my books, then met up with the Cheyenne girl in the back of the school. Endless people were there with their phones, waiting for something to go down. I handed my backpack to Asha who appeared worried as hell.

"You sure you wanna do this? She's never lost a fight," Asha spoke holding onto my bag.

I looked at Cheyenne, chuckling. Clearly the girls in this school were weak, the girl barely had muscle. I looked around at the people seeing Tanisha standing and looking, along with the Zoo dude.

"You ready, bitch?" Cheyenne said stepping closer.

I nodded waving for her to swing first and she did. I let her have a couple hits till she began pulling my dreads. At that moment I knew that she couldn't fight for shit. I pushed the girl back, making her fall back, dragging me with her. I began punching her smooth in her face, no mercy. She began kicking and yelling for me to stop.

"Get the fuck off me, bitch!!!" She said punching my back.

"Nah you and ya lil friend asked for it,"

I continued to beat on her till I began to see blood on my fist. I got up from her, grabbed my backpack from Asha then made my way to the car, hopping in the back seat of the twins car. Now everyone in the school knew not o mess with the kid.

***
Check out: fettywvp1738.tumblr.com
Tumblr: xgoldenvibesx.tumblr.com
Twitter: __ashhhh