Chapter 26

Layla and Zoo looked at each other, then back at Aydin. They were both so caught off guard, by the question that they didn't know how to respond.

"Go to sleep baby, we'll talk about it tomorrow morning, okay?" Layla quickly responded. Aydin nodded then Layla and Zoo closed the door .

Layla leaned on the counter, looking at Zoo who had followed her, "I guess we gonna have to tell him, sooner than we thought."

"Yeah," Zoo shrugged. "It was gonna happen eventually."

Layla nodded, as they awkwardly stood in the kitchen. Neither of them said anything, Layla began scrolling through her phone, but Zoo just kept staring at her.

"What?" Layla said looking up at Zoo.

"I miss you," Zoo mumbled. "I miss us-"

"Zoo, no don't start with all that shi-" Layla said interrupting Zoo.

Zoo wasn't trynna hear any of it though.

He truly missed her and he was willing to try anything to get her back. He walked closer to her, cupping her chin, then softly kissing her lips. Layla tried to resist, but in all honesty she missed him. She eventually gave in, now fully making out in the kitchen. He picked her up, placing her on top of the counter. She placed her arms around his neck, while he had his around his waist.

Soon enough, they ended up in her bedroom on the bed. He began kissing all over her neck, and down to her breast, while Layla moaned with her eyes rolling back.

"Mmm, Zoo... we... can't," Layla mumbled through moans. "We can't start like this."

Even though he really wanted her, he had to respect her decisions. He got off her, and began putting his sneakers on.

"Don't leave," Layla said before he could put his other shoe on. "Stay with me."

Zoo nodded, taking his shoe off then getting back in bed with Layla. He cuddled up beside her, placing his arms around her. She laid her head on top of his chest, running her fingers up and down his abs.

"I missed you too,"layla mumbled before falling asleep.

The next morning, Layla woke up in Zoo's arms. She looked up at him, admiring his face and bone structure. She slowly got up, heading to the bathroom to shower and brush her teeth, then got dressed in black leggings and a light grey nike zip up hoodie.

She went to the kitchen and began making breakfast. An hour or two later Aydin came out his room in pj's. He sat at dining room table, while Layla made/fixed their plates of food. She sat down with him, also eating.

"What's wrong Aydin? Why aren't you eating?" Layla asked looking at her son.

"All the boys at my school have daddy's, I want one too," Aydin pouted crossing his arms.

Layla sighed, "You do have a daddy, Aydin."

Aydin kept frowning, shaking his head, "Nuh uhh"

"Uh huh," Layla laughed. "You wanna know who it is?"

Aydin sadly nodded finally looking at his mother. She pointed at Zoo, who had just gotten out the bedroom stretching. Aydin scrunched his eyebrows, then smiled widely.

"Aydin, Fetty Wap's your daddy," Layla smiled watching as her son ran over hugging his father. Both Zoo and Aydin had the biggest smiles plastered on their faces.

The rest of the day, Zoo stayed at Layla's apartment, spending time with Aydin. They played video games, watched tv, played with his toys, everything. Layla watched as they spent time as a family for the first time. Around 4, Aydin fell asleep on the couch so Zoo went to tuck him in. He came back and plopped down on the couch next to Layla.

"So what are we?" Layla asked looking at Zoo.

He shrugged looking back at her, "Whatchu trynna be?"

"I don't know. I'm not trynna rush it though. I just want Aydin to feel like we both in his life,"

"We are and always will be," Zoo smiled. "He'll always be my lil buddy."

Layla smiled giving Zoo a hug. They spent a few hours watching tv. By dinner time, Aydin had woken up. After dinner, Zoo had to leave, but Aydin wouldn't let him.

"Where you going?" Aydin asked watching his dad get his car keys.

"Gotta go home, buddy,"

"Noooo," Aydin pouted. "Stay."

"You gotta ask your mommy," Zoo laughed.

"Mommy can he stay, pweasseee," Aydin asked running to his mother.

"Sure, why not.." Layla said looking at Zoo.

Aydin began cheering happily, "I gotta show you my collection, wait right here."

They both watched as he ran into his bedroom.

A few days later, Zoo had to head out to NYC for a radio interview. He got dressed in black robin jeans, a black Y&R hoodie, and his gamma 12s.

"You leavin?" Layla mumbled half asleep.

"Yeah, got an interview and photoshoot," He kissed her cheek, then grabbed his jean jacket. "I'll come by later."

"Aydin gon be at your mom's house,"

"I know. Be ready by 4," Zoo smirked, closing the door behing him. He kissed Aydin's forehead, then grabbed his keys on the way out.

Zoo made it to the interview location, dapping Monty up who was waiting for him. They both followed the assistant, to the room, and took seats in front of the microphone. The host introduced him then got right to the questions.

"So Fetty you know news travels fast, right? Is it true that you have a son?" The host asked slightly smiling.

"Mmm yeah, he's three," Zoo smiled taking a few seconds to answer.

"Aww what's his name? How come you didn't mention him before, if u don't mind me asking?"

"Aydin. His mother and I weren't ready to let the world know about him. But at this point it doesn't even matter anymore cause he's my son and no one can take that away from me,"

"Does your son or family treat you any differently now?"

"Nah not at all. We still do what  we used to before the fame, except now we prolly have more money to spend. I'm still known as one eye Willie, out in Paterson. My son still treats me the same, he too young to know or understand what fame is though," Zoo chuckled.

"How bout your son's mom, is she still in your life or?"

"She's a really close friend. She gon always be in my life, she's a big part of it. I make sure that her, my son and the rest of the family get what they want. If I'm eatin good so are they,"

"So you make sure you and your family are set?"

"Yeah, the people who got me here are the people I'm taking care of. I'll walk in a store to buy a pair of Jordan's come out with 10 pairs all different sizes for my boys, and my family. Whatever I get they get,"

"That's what I like about you Fetty, you not selfish," The host laughed. "Ladies and gentleman, Fetty Wap. Thanks for coming."

***
Check out: fettywvp1738.tumblr.com
Tumblr: xgoldenvibesx.tumblr.com
Twitter: __ashhhh