Chapter 24

A couple weeks had passed, Layla and Zoo were hanging out more often, nothing sexual, just on some friendly terms. They were currently out doing a little shopping.

"How's Aydin like?" Zoo asked looking at a pair of 12s.

"He pretty much likes what you like. Like oodles of noodles are his favorite & video games. Him and Shayla are in love with Trap Queen. And yeah, he's always cheery. Him and Melo are like inseparable," Layla said buying three boxes of 6s.

Zoo nodded, smiling a little, "Like father, like son."

After shopping Layla went home, paying the babysitter then making dinner for the kids. After dinner the kids played with Layla showered then she put them to sleep. Leah spent a few hours doing work, then she decided to watch videos on youtube, when she came across one of Fetty's interviews. She clicked on, waiting for it to load:

"Fetty Wap," the host spoke shaking his hand. "How you doin?"

"Good, thanks for havin me," He smiled. "How are you?"

"I'm good, so how does it feel being at the top of the charts?"

"Feels good, you know. Knowing that people appreciate my music."

"How did you get into music? I heard you only got into music a year ago,"

"A friend of mine, got me into it. And my boys, Monty and Dice were already doing music so I figured why not, you know there's nothing to lose. They told me that once I practiced a lot I'd get better, and then yeah."

"Now you comin up with hits on top of hits," The host smiled. "So lemme ask you a question... Do you have a Trap Queen at the moment."

"Mmm no," Zoo slightly smiled, shaking his head.

"So your single at the moment? Is the girl you were singing about still your life right now?"

"Yes. She'll always be apart of my life, she helped me become who I am. We not together anymore though," Zoo smiled.

Layla stopped the interview smiling to herself a little. She placed her Mac on the nightstand, then got in her bed. She decided that she would finally let Zoo meet Aydin.

The following day, Layla woke up before the kids and started making breakfast. As she was sipping her coffee and scrolling through her twitter feed, the kids had woken up heading straight to the dining room. Shayla helped Aydin sit, while Layla served them their food.

"Layla, you know Fetty Wap is in Paterson?!" Shayla said excitedly.

Layla raised her eyebrows, acting as if she wasn't aware, "Oh really? That's cool."

"I know can we pleaseee go see him?" Shayla begged.

"How will you go see him?" Layla asked enthused by the conversation.

"Angely told me she knows him,"

"I wanna go see Wap," Aydin cheered in his seat.

Layla chuckled at how cute her son and sister were, "I'll see what I can do. But first eat your food."

The kids nodded quickly eating their food. In the meantime, Layla texted Zoo to see what he was doing that day.

Layla: Whatchu boutta do today?
Zoo: Prolly go to the studio, why?
Layla: Shayla and Aydin want to meet you.
Zoo: No prob, bring em thru
Layla: We not tellin Aydin your his dad yet.
Zoo: I'm cool with that, I just wanna meet him tbh
Layla: We'll be at your mom's in an hour or so.

Layla put the phone down, cleaning up after the kids. Then went to bathe the children, she let Aydin choose what he wanted to wear, which ended up being adidas sweats, a red spiderman shirt, and his flu game 12s. Shayla chose what she wanted to wear, which was a white & red tie dyed RemyBoyz 1738 shirt, black jeans, and Bred 11s. Layla quickly showered as well, getting dressed in bred 1s, black high waist jeans and a black crop top, with a cardigan over it.

"What are we doing at Grandma's house?" Shayla pouted looking out the window, once her sister parked the car.

"You'll see," Layla said unbuckling their seat belts holding Aydin up, she then held her sisters hand, knocking on the door.

"Hi Myles," Shayla mumbled hugging Zoo's brother.

"Hey Shay," He chuckled looking at how sad she looked, then playing with his nephew. "What's wrong with her?"

"She wants to meet Fetty," Layla laughed. Myles nodded laughing at how Shayla didn't know Fetty was basically her relative.

Shayla, Angely and Aydin were busy watching tv when Zoo arrived. He hugged his mother and sister, then Layla.

"Where they at?" Zoo cheesed.

Layla grabbed his hand leading him to the living room, "Shayla? Aydin? Meet Fetty Wap."

Shayla turned her head so quickly, her neck almost snapped. She ran over to Zoo, basically tackling him.

"Oh my god, Layla it's Fetty Wap," She squealed up and down tugging on her sister's shirt.

"I know, go say hi," Layla and Zoo's siblings laughed at Shayla's reaction.

While Shayla spoke to Zoo, Aydin was kind of shy. Aydin did want to meet Fetty, but not without his mother beside him.

"Aren't you gonna go say hi? You wanted to meet him," Layla crouched down talking to Aydin.

"I'm scared, mommy," Aydin said hugging onto his mother.

"Want me to go with you?"Layla asked. He nodded, so she picked him up walking over to Zoo. "Say hi."

"Hi" Aydin mumbled.

"What's up buddy? How are you?" Zoo smiled waving at his son.

The next few hours consisted of Zoo getting to know Aydin and Shayla. He had met Shayla back when she was younger, but she was too young to remember him. Aydin had warmed up to Zoo, after a few hours of being with him.

Layla sat on the couch happily watching Aydin and Zoo play together. She was happy seeing that Aydin would have his father in his life, and now she wouldn't have to worry about some story to tell Aydin when he got older. Even though Zoo was in their life again, she had no intentions of getting back with him. She was content with the little family she had, consisting of her, Shayla and Aydin.

Zoo, on the other hand, had feelings for Layla again. Not only was she bad as fuck, but she was the mother of his child. And she was a good mother, the way she took care of Aydin and Shayla was amazing, especially being that she was only 21, raising two children on her own. Now that he met his son his life was partially complete, only thing missing was being with Layla again.

***
Check out: fettywvp1738.tumblr.com
Tumblr: xgoldenvibesx.tumblr.com
Twitter: __ashhhh