Chapter 32

Layla was infuriated. She couldn't grasp the fact that her 'boyfriend' had gotten another woman pregnant. Being that she was still at the Christmas party, she didn't say anything, but it was gonna be one hell of a night when they got home.

While Layla was stressing about side chick drama, Shayla was laying in bed thinking about her sister and Aydin. She was reminiscing all the memories of previous Christmas with them. How Layla always got her the best presents, and how she'd spend time making her a gift with Aydin by her side. She began crying, realizing how much she missed her family. She didn't want to live with the Robinson's, the family that took her in. She just wanted her sister and nephew back. The next morning, she decided that she would start looking for her family again.

Layla sat in Ms. Rosettas kitchen trying to think of a way to address Zoo's cheating. She didn't want to disrupt the party, but she really couldn't contain it. When Zoo came back to retrieve his phone he saw that Layla had unlocked it. He looked through the recent apps, frowning at the fact that it was cleared.

"Why were you on my phone?" Zoo asked looking at her.

Layla didn't say anything, if she spoke she knew she'd say something smart or disrespectful which would lead to an argument and she didn't want that.

"I'm fucking talk to you Layla," He said aggressively grabbing her arm.

"Let me go, Zoo," Layla said pulling her arm back. "If you think we're gonna argue right now you buggin."

"Nah, we gon fuckin talk about this now. Fuck was you doin goin through my phone,"

"Hey! Not right now," Ms. Rosetta said entering the kitchen looking upset. "There's guest and kids around we not havin that nonsense."

Layla stormed out the kitchen going out on the porch. She really couldn't stay in the house, she needed a breather. After calming down she went into the house grabbing her purse and keys. She said bye to everyone, including Aydin. She thought that it'd be better if the he stayed at his grandma's house since she knew shit was going to be heated at home.

The car ride was silent, no music was playing and no words were exchanged. Once they got home, Layla headed straight to the room changing in sweats and a long sleeve shirt, she tied her hair up then headed to the living room where Zoo was playing video games.

"So we just boutta act like nothin happened?" Layla frowned crossing her arms.

"I'm too tired for this shit we not boutta argue over this,"

"Yes the fuck we are. You was trynna be all big and bad at your mothas house but now you wanna say you tired witcho bitch ass,"

"Who you callin a bitc-"

"You nigga! out here getting other females pregnant," Layla said starting to tear up. "You don't think I know? Please tell me its not Cheyenne from high school and that not pregnant with your child."

"...." Zoo looked at her not saying anything.

"Wooowww," Layla said shaking her head now actually crying. "To think that you were actually for real this time... I'm so stupid for loving you. I can't even look at you."

Layla began walking out the living room, with eyes completely filled with tears. Zoo felt badx he regretted everything he had been doing, and he really felt like shit for fuckin Cheyenne and getting her pregnant. As she was walking out he pulled her hand back, but she yanked it out of his grasp.

"Don't fuckkinngg touch me!" Layla shouted shaking a little still crying. She stormed out the room going up stairs and grabbing her jacket. She came back down heading to the living room where Zoo had remained. "How long have you been doing this....?"

"About 2 Months..." Zoo mumbled not being able to look up at Layla.

Layla shook her head, for two straight months he had been cheating. So every night she's been doing her job as a mother, he's been out being a hoe. While she was going through all the pains of a pregnant woman he's been making love to another woman.

Layla didn't bother to say anything. She didn't even tell him that she was pregnant again cause he didn't deserve to know, it would be pointless. She grabbed her house keys, zipping up her hoodie and heading out the house to go vent to Asha. But while she was crossing, a car had been speeding down the block. Before the driver could notice Layla crossing, he had already ran into her causing her to fly across the street.

The driver ran out his mercedes seeing her on the floor. He quickly dialed 911, pacing back and forth. He walked over to Layla who was knocked out and began bleeding. Within a few minutes police cars and ambulances were in the neighborhood. Neighbors came out the house to see what was going on. Asha being curious, walked out the house with Melo in her arms, walking over to the scene.

"What happened?" Asha asked one of the neighbors.

"I don't know, I'm about to go see,"

Both Asha and the neighbor walked closer to the scene where the cop was placing yellow tape. As Asha got closer she recognized the jacket Layla was wearing, in fact it was a custom Supreme windbreaker that she had just purchased.

Asha ran closer to the scene seeing her cousin being placed on the stretcher. "Layla.. no no no that can't be her, LAYLA!"

"M'am I'm going to need you to back up," the officer said pushing Asha back.

"No no that's my cousin! She's my cousin!!" Asha said tearing up. "Please tell me she's going to be fine, pleasee!!"

"We don't know her current condition yet," the officer replied. "We're heading out to NJH."

Asha began crying hysterically watching her cousin being driven,away in the ambulance. She rushed over with Melo still in her hands, heading to Layla & Zoo's house. She began loudly banging on the door waiting for Zoo to open the door.

"Damn Asha! What? It's lat-" Zoo frowned once he opened the door.

"Layla just got hit by a car!! They're bringing her to the hospital right now!!"

TO BE CONTINUED
***
Check out: fettywvp1738.tumblr.com
Tumblr: xgoldenvibesx.tumblr.com
Twitter: __ashhhh