⌛Sixty Seven⌛

As Jin walks away with Namjoon to talk after the almost-kiss he just had with him, Yoongi feels a rush of panic  running through his body. The last chance he was able to see just slipped through his fingers. His whole world keeps falling apart and there's no stopping it. What if Namjoon hates him forever for what he was about to do? How is his life gonna work without working on music? He almost betrayed his best friend for a dream that might never become reality! How did he get to this point? All the questions make him hate himself even more. The despair of knowing his future won't be the way he always dreamed breaks him. And feeling so lonely after losing his grandma only makes this worse.

He feels a pair of soft tiny hands take his. His attention goes to the beautiful boy in front of him. His lovely Jiminie, the only one that was able to steal his heart. He saw everything...he saw him about to kiss someone he doesn't love. He probably feels betrayed and hurt. The thoughts inside Yoongi's head become more and more hostile. He ruined his life. Maybe it was already ruined. That's what he thinks. And a loop of everything hurtful plays in his head.

His shoulder hurts, the accident, his family, the lack of money, the music, Jimin. Every thought only makes it all worse. He has no idea what to do. Every second feels like he's being stabbed in the chest and a scream is stuck in his throat. Until he hears his voice...

- B-Breathe...Breathe, Y-Yoongi. F-Follow me, look. I-Inhale. Exhale. A-Again, slowly.

Yoongi tries to do as he's told so his breathing can calm down but it's hard not to choke. He staring at the floor although the tears won't let him see much. Jimin makes him look up, holding his face softly and stares at him.

- It's o-okay, Yoongi. Everything's gonna b-be okay

- Nothing will

The words were repeting in his head but as they come out Jimin can feel the pain tainting them.

- L-Look at me. Look at me, Y-Yoongi. It will. C-Can you trust m-me?

Yoongi cries harder. He doesn't know what to say. It's not about trust. He just knows that being hopeful about the future is what got him into this mess. Jimin leans forward but he pulls back like a reflex.

- No, Jimin I-

- L-Let me show you a m-magic trick. One that is j-just for you. I p-promise it'll help. I'll m-make sure you heal. A-And I'll clean your t-tears as many times as n-necessary. Please...L-Let me help you. L-Let me do this...

He feels the soft touch of his warm hands cleaning his tears. And he gets lost in those big eyes, that comforting smile, that calm in his voice waiting for his permission, ready to be supportive. Yoongi closes his eyes slowly and nods knowing what's about to come. He wants to feel it. At least once. At least tonight...

Jimin's lips touch his for the first time ever. The softness and tenderness of the touch floods his soul and his heart starts to recover a calm pace. The boy really is magical for him, there's no other explanation. His hands act on their own and pull Jimin closer. He dreamed about this more times than he'll admit and somehow he never imagined it could feel this good. The kiss ends but they don't pull away.

- Jimin, I...I don't wanna let you go

- I know. I h-heard you before.

- Before?

- "I-If I kiss you, I won't b-be able to let you go. I k-know it. I'll choose y-you over anything else in t-the world."

- You were awake?

- B-Barely. I thought I was d-dreaming. But I h-have good news. Y-You don't need to l-leave anything aside for me. Y-You can do it all w-with me by your side

- I can't do anything right, Jiminie. Not with you nor alone. I have nothing. Nothing I can give you, nothing I can give myself. I couldn't even give my family a solution to any problem. I'm just a fucking disgrace

- D-Don't say that. T-That's not true. You're kind, brilliant and t-talented. You know i-it deep down. I k-know it. So did y-your grandma. S-She was proud of you, w-we all are!

Yoongi cries feeling a mix of sadness and comfort. Never letting go of the boy in front of him of course.

- W-When I showed h-her the video of our s-show she was so e-excited for you! And she's n-not the only one... d-don't get mad! B-But...Namjoon and I...w-we might've sent t-the video to a f-few music companies...

Yoongi finally pulls away - partly - to hold Jimin's shoulders and stare at him with wide opened eyes. He never got admitted in any company so far. Of course most of his tries were to Kim's music label.

- M-Most of them w-want people with m-more experience but t-there was one that s-sounded interested! It c-could be a good s-start, right? I mean y-you would be a trainee b-but-

- Jiminie...how is it that you keep bringing beautiful things to my life? I have nothing to give you, I can't pay you back for everything you do

- Y-You could...dance w-with me tonight.

Yoongi chuckles seeing his blushed cheeks. Not asking for anything more than time with him. How could he keep denying him that? Even if he tried he could never leave him aside. His life isn't fixed. Things are complicated. But somehow just having him wrapped around his arms is helping him believe he could get through it. Maybe future's gonna be okay.

- I'll give you my whole heart, my magic. I know you already had it but I'll never take it back. And I'll work hard to give you the world if you ask me to

- I d-don't need the world. I j-just need you to n-never give up.

His shy smile makes Yoongi's heart go crazy. Jimin's about to say something else but he gets interrupted with a second kiss. Oh, he'll get addicted to the taste. He holds his waits so close to him enjoying the warmth. Finally, amongst all the bad things something is starting to change. He'll need time to heal. But he feels stronger now that he has someone to help him get through it. And he can finally experience how true happiness feels like...

Next Chapter

I told you my little Tae can't tolerate alcohol that well

I don't see us any different to how we've always been, darling

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi babes! I was supposed to update a different story but I really wanted to bring this chapter. Writing people with anxiety is my specialty by now 😂

I hope you're loving this Yoonmin ❤️ next time we'll go back to the future to see the effects! I'll see you for that~

- Baby Y

P.S1: Thanks for all the sweet supportive comments last time ❤️
P.S2: I WOKE UP TO THIS:

S2: I WOKE UP TO THIS:

LOOK AT THEM. YOONGIIIIIUUUAIGSHSJAKAHSJAIHASYDIAKSBAKAHSJSKAMAMABAGAGA I MISS YOU LIL MEOW MEOW 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️
Love my bangtan family. Apobangpo 💜