⌛Sixty Nine⌛

When the two friends enter Jimin and Yoongi's house, everything is dark. They can barely see the inside of the home. In a soft voice, Tae tries to make a joke since he can notice the nervous look on Kook's eyes.

- I would carry you in my arms like you did with me but I guess I haven't trained a single day in this timeline either

- Hahaha I bet you'd look lovely with big strong arms as well

He winks at Tae who stands there speechless. It's been a while since Jungkook just flat out flirted with him like that. He seems more confident and to be honest, he enjoys seeing him that way. As they walk in they try to see every detail in the house. It's always been a lot more cozy than Tae's place but back then Jimin fell into drinking and Yoongi became a workaholic so everything was dirty with dust. Right now, it all looks clean. A little messy as usual from Jimin but at least it's been taken care of. All of the sudden, they hear a soft laughter coming from a bedroom.

- Y-Yoonie! You s-said it was just a-a massage

- Sorry, you look so pretty when you laugh I can't help to tickle you!

- Hahaha s-stop!

- I'll make it up to you, love

- H-How wimmmmhm

The two friends don't wanna interrupt but they definitely don't wanna hear what's about to happen in that room. So Jungkook just opens the front door again and closes it strong enough for his parents to know someone came in. The voices shut up for a second until the door opens to show a shirtless Yoongi with blushed cheeks.

- I thought the party was till mor...Kook?! Son, what you doing here?

- I...came to visit?

- Ah, give me a minute!

The door closes again so Yoongi can put on a shirt. In a muffled voice, he hears him telling Jimin about his visit.

- Do none of us live here anymore?

- I guess not...

Kook looks up towards his old bedroom up the stairs. Wondering who's sleeping there now that he moved out. Tae seems to read his mind because he walks upstairs to check on that same thing.

- Do they save random shit up there? Or is it Yoongi's studio now?

- You're not gonna believe it

- What? What is it?

- It's still a bedroom

- Like...for guests?

- I don't think so...

- Then who the hell is sleeping in my old room?

Before Tae can answer, Jimin walks out of the room and hugs his son with a smile. He would love to hold him tighter but there's just one thing getting in the way. His eight months old pregnant belly makes some pressure against Jungkook who tries to take in the information.

- You... You'll have a baby...

- A-And I thought your f-father took long in assimilating it hahahha Y-You take 8 months i-in realizing you'll have another b-brother?

- Another?!

Yoongi joins the conversation, walking out with his shirt put on backwards and a big smile.

- I actually thought you were your sister when I heard the door! She had a party with friends tonight so we assumed she'd stay there!

- My...My sister? I have a sister...who went out to party...