Be Okay JeonginxReader

Jeonginxreader

A/N- this is NOT medically accurate, understand this is just a fanfic for you to enjoy reading. This also took a hot minute to write, I'd love it if you voted for me! ♥️ Please feel free to comment and like! Thanks for reading:)

Warnings- mentions of blood, hospitals, pain and lots of tears. (Happy ending!)

Word count: 2157

You had been there, you just hadn't seen it happen. The screams that pierced the air caused you to jump from your sitting position on a chair and whirl to see what was happening.

On the bright lit set, you could see where the staff and the members were running towards. Shouts and yells from the bottom of basketball hoop caused you to quicken your pace.

Your heart sunk as you realized the situation, but completely stopped when Felix pulled you forwards through the group of people.

"No, no," you whispered. "Please no."

But your fears were confirmed as you saw the limp form of your boyfriend on the ground, Bangchan, Minho and several of the staff leaning over him.

Felix firmly grabbed your arm as you felt your knees give out, mouth going dry.

"Hey, Y/N, it'll be okay," Felix said softly, picking you up with both arms.

"Please, let me go to him," you pleaded.

He let you go, and you fell by Jeongin's head, gently placing your hand over his cheek, shocked at the amount of blood pooling around his head.

Tears spilled out of your eyes and ran down your cheeks, a quiet sob shaking your body.

"Y\N," you heard a voice calling to you. You looked up to Bangchan's serious face, your bottom lip quivering as you tried to pull yourself together. "Y/N, the ambulance is on the way, all right? He's going to get help soon."

Nodding you looked back down at Jeongin. His face ghostly pale, eyes closed and breathing haggard. Quickly scanning the rest of him, you winced as you observed his arm, bent at an abnormal angle next to his side.

"What happened?" You asked Chan, your tear-filled eyes meeting his sympathetic ones.

He pointed to the basketball hoop. "He was on top of it, getting ready for a take."

"He fell?" You asked in disbelief.

Chan nodded. "I saw him."

"Innie," you bent your head closer to his, whispering. "I love you. I'll be right here when you wake up, Innie..." pressing a soft kiss to his cold skin, your tears running onto his face.

Barely able to focus on anything but Jeongin, you were able to realize that the paramedics came and took over the situation.

Felix, who had been behind you the whole time gently grabbed your arms and pulled you back into his chest.

He let you sob into his shoulder and only pulled you tighter.

You only turned around when you heard the blare of the ambulance sirens, and still in Felix's arms you watched the orange-red lights as they drove away.

"Come on, we're going to meet them at the hospital," Minho said, laying a hand on your shoulder and looking up at Felix.

Without quite knowing what was happening, you let the boys lead you to a car, and as you sat down in the seat, Minho reached over to buckle your seatbelt.

It was a short drive from the outdoor set to the hospital. Nothing was said as the driver pulled into the hospital parking lot, stopping outside of the front doors to let you out.