Soft Lips SeungminxReader

Y/N and her boyfriend, Seungmin, were nestled in their cozy bed on a chilly winter night, surrounded by a fortress of soft blankets and plump pillows. The room was dimly lit, casting a warm glow that enveloped the couple in a cocoon of comfort. Outside, the wind whispered softly against the window, a lullaby of the night.

Seungmin turned to Y/N, his eyes sparkling with affection as he leaned in to kiss her. His lips brushed against hers, gentle and tender, like a feather dancing on the breeze. "Your lips are so soft," he murmured, his voice barely above a whisper. "I could fall asleep kissing them."

Y/N chuckled softly, the sound like music in the tranquil room. She reached up to caress his cheek, feeling his soft skin beneath her fingertips. In the embrace of love, they were two halves of a perfect whole, fitting together like pieces of a puzzle.

As they settled back against the pillows, Seungmin pulled Y/N closer, wrapping his arms around her in a protective embrace. The room was filled with the rhythmic sound of their breathing, a soothing melody that lulled them into a peaceful slumber.

In the stillness of the night, the moon cast a silvery glow through the window, turning the room into a magical realm where time stood still. Y/N stirred slightly, her lashes fluttering against her cheeks as she nestled closer to Seungmin, seeking the warmth of his embrace.

Seungmin stirred, his hand finding hers in the darkness, fingers intertwining like threads of destiny. He pressed a soft kiss to her forehead, a silent promise of forever in the quiet of the night. Y/N smiled in her sleep, a contented sigh escaping her lips as she snuggled closer to him.