No matter what- FelixXreader

Y/N lay pale and fragile in the sterile hospital bed, her once vibrant eyes now dulled with fear and uncertainty

Y/N lay pale and fragile in the sterile hospital bed, her once vibrant eyes now dulled with fear and uncertainty. Tubes and wires snaked around her, connecting her to machines that monitored her every heartbeat and breath. The air was heavy with the scent of disinfectant, and the sound of beeping machines echoed through the otherwise quiet room.

Felix sat by her side, his hand grasping hers tightly as if trying to anchor her to this world. His eyes were red-rimmed from hours of worry and sleepless nights spent in the uncomfortable hospital chair. He leaned in close, his voice soft and soothing as he whispered words of comfort to her.

"You're going to be okay, Y/N. I promise you," Felix said, his voice filled with conviction even though his own heart was heavy with fear. "We'll get through this together, no matter what happens. I'm here for you, always."

Y/N's lips quivered as she tried to speak, but the words caught in her throat. She squeezed Felix's hand weakly, a single tear slipping down her cheek. The fear of the unknown loomed large in her mind, threatening to overwhelm her fragile resolve.

But Felix was her rock, her anchor in the storm. He stayed by her side day and night, offering words of encouragement and love, even when his own heart ached with worry. His steadfast presence gave her strength, a glimmer of hope in the darkness that threatened to consume her.

As the days passed, Y/N's condition remained precarious, teetering on the edge between recovery and decline. The doctors came and went, their faces grim and serious as they discussed her treatment options in hushed tones. Felix listened intently, his jaw set in determination as he absorbed every word, determined to do whatever it took to see Y/N through this ordeal.

Through it all, Y/N clung to Felix's unwavering belief in her. His love was a lifeline, pulling her back from the brink of despair time and time again. And though the road was long and fraught with obstacles, she knew that as long as Felix was by her side, she could face whatever the future held with courage and grace.

One evening, as the sun dipped below the horizon and painted the sky in hues of orange and pink, Y/N opened her eyes to find Felix gazing at her with a tender smile. His hand reached out to brush a stray strand of hair from her face, his touch gentle and comforting.

"I love you, Y/N," Felix whispered, his voice filled with emotion. "You are the strongest person I know, and I believe in you with all my heart. We will get through this together, I promise."

Y/N felt a surge of warmth and gratitude wash over her, filling her with a newfound sense of determination. She squeezed Felix's hand tightly, a small smile playing on her lips.

"I love you too, Felix," Y/N replied, her voice barely above a whisper. "Thank you for being my strength, my rock. I couldn't do this without you."

In that moment, surrounded by the soft glow of the setting sun and the quiet hum of the hospital room, Y/N knew that no matter what the future held, she had everything she needed to face it head-on. With Felix by her side, she was unstoppable.

And as the days turned into weeks and Y/N's strength slowly returned, she knew that their love was a force to be reckoned with. Together, they had overcome the darkest of nights and emerged stronger, their bond unbreakable.