CrazyRainyLove | ChanXreader

The storm was fierce, its fury echoing through the night as Y/N and BangChan ran through the drenched streets toward their home. Rain fell in sheets, soaking them to the bone, but there was a wild exhilaration in the air that made them feel alive.

Y/N couldn't help but giggle as she stuck out her tongue, trying to catch raindrops in the midst of the downpour. BangChan shook his head, a bemused smile playing on his lips as he watched his girlfriend's antics. "You're absolutely insane, you know that, right?" he shouted over the sound of the pounding rain.

But Y/N just laughed, the raindrops tickling her tongue as they landed. She felt almost giddy with the thrill of the storm, the adrenaline coursing through her veins. She glanced back at BangChan, his hair plastered to his forehead, his eyes sparkling with a mix of amusement and affection. In that moment, she felt an overwhelming rush of love for him, for this wild, crazy, beautiful man who was willing to run through a storm with her just for the fun of it.

As they reached a deserted alleyway, lightning cracked across the sky, illuminating the darkness in a bright, blinding flash. Y/N gasped, her heart racing with a combination of fear and excitement. BangChan grabbed her hand, pulling her close as they dashed through the alley, the rain pounding down around them.

They finally reached the safety of their apartment building, breathless and drenched. Y/N shook out her hair like a wet dog, sending droplets flying in all directions. BangChan laughed, shaking his head in disbelief at her antics. But there was a warmth in his eyes that told her he wouldn't have it any other way.

As they made their way up the stairs to their apartment, the storm raged on outside, the sound of thunder and rain blending together in a symphony of chaos. But inside, there was a sense of peace, of safety, of love.

Y/N threw off her soaked clothes and wrapped herself in a fluffy towel, shivering from the cold. BangChan did the same, his gaze never leaving her as she dried herself off. She could feel the intensity of his stare, the heat of his gaze burning into her skin.

And then, without a word, he closed the distance between them, his lips meeting hers in a sweet, lingering kiss. It was a kiss full of love, full of reassurance, full of promise. In that moment, Y/N knew that there was nowhere else she'd rather be than right here, in his arms, in the middle of a storm.

As they pulled away, BangChan smiled down at her, his eyes soft and full of affection. "You're crazy, you know that?" he murmured, his voice a soft whisper in the quiet of the apartment.

Y/N grinned up at him, her heart overflowing with love. "But you love me anyway, right?" she replied, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

BangChan chuckled, the sound like music to her ears. "Always and forever," he said, his words a promise that echoed through the room.

And as the storm raged on outside, Y/N knew that she was safe, that she was loved, that she was exactly where she was meant to be. In the arms of her boyfriend, BangChan, her partner in crime, her love in the storm.