Sick girl HanXreader

Y/N woke up with a pounding headache and a scratchy throat. Her body felt heavy, as if weighed down by an invisible force. She tried to get out of bed, but a wave of dizziness washed over her, causing her to stumble back onto the pillows.

"Han," she croaked, her voice barely above a whisper. "Han, where are you?"

Y/N's boyfriend, Han, appeared in the doorway of their cozy bedroom, a look of concern etched on his handsome face. He quickly made his way to her side, his warm hand resting on her forehead to check for fever.

"You're burning up, love," Han murmured, worry evident in his voice. "Let me take care of you."

With gentle hands, Han helped Y/N sit up, propping her with pillows for support. He disappeared into the kitchen and returned with a steaming cup of herbal tea, its soothing aroma wafting through the room. Y/N gratefully accepted the cup, feeling the warmth spreading through her chest with each sip.

Han sat beside her, his presence a comforting anchor in the midst of her illness. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close in a tender embrace. Y/N leaned into his chest, feeling the steady rhythm of his heartbeat against her cheek.

"I'm sorry, Han," she whispered, tears pricking at the corners of her eyes. "I hate being sick."

Han's arms tightened around her, his touch a silent promise of love and support. "I know, baby, You don't have to be strong all the time. Let me take care of you."

And so Han did. He tucked Y/N back into bed, fluffing the pillows and tucking the blankets around her like a cocoon. He placed a cool washcloth on her forehead, soothing the heat of her fever. He read to her, his deep voice a comforting lullaby that eased her troubled mind.

As the hours passed, Han stayed by Y/N's side, never once leaving her alone. He brought her nourishing soups and broths, ensuring she stayed hydrated and well-fed. He rubbed her back and whispered words of encouragement, his presence a balm to her aching body.

Outside, the rain pounded against the windowpanes, a symphony of soothing sounds that accompanied Han's gentle ministrations. Y/N found solace in the rhythm of the storm, its steady cadence a backdrop to the tender moments shared between her and Han.

When night fell, Han settled into bed beside Y/N, his strong arms wrapping protectively around her frail form.
"I love you, Han," she whispered into the darkness, her words a promise of devotion and gratitude.

Han pressed a soft kiss to her temple, his touch a benediction that sealed their bond. "I love you too, Y/N. Always and forever."