Just Cuddles HanXreader

Warnings: none
Word Count: 484
A/N: I feel so single right now...I need a Han to cuddle with...

I heard a familiar knock on the door

I heard a familiar knock on the door. With a smile playing on my lips, I hurried to answer it, knowing exactly who stood on the other side.

There he was, my beloved Han, with his dark, tousled hair and eyes that always seemed to hold a hint of mischief. His presence filled the room with an air of comfort and excitement, as if the world suddenly made sense whenever he was around. "Hey there, beautiful," he said, his voice a soothing melody that never failed to make my heart skip a beat.

I welcomed him in, and as he stepped into my cozy abode, a sense of contentment settled over me. "What do you feel like doing today, Han?" I inquired, eager to spend our time together in whichever way he desired. But instead of suggesting an activity or an outing, he simply pulled me close, wrapping his strong arms around me in a tender embrace.

Before I could even register what was happening, he gently guided me towards the bed, where a sea of plush pillows and soft blankets awaited us. Nestling into the warmth of his embrace, my head found its rightful place on his chest, listening to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat. In that moment, the world around us seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of us in our little cocoon of love and serenity.

I looked up at him, my eyes meeting his, and without a word, I leaned in to press my lips against his. The kiss was sweet and familiar, a silent language we both spoke fluently. Han responded eagerly, his own lips soft and warm against mine, conveying a depth of emotion that words could never capture.

As we lingered in that tender moment, bathed in the soft light filtering through the curtains, Han gently pulled away, his gaze filled with a mix of longing and affection. "I just need cuddles today, my love," he murmured, his voice a soft caress that sent shivers down my spine.

And so, we lay there intertwined, our bodies fitting together like two pieces of a perfect puzzle. The minutes ticked by in a lazy rhythm, each heartbeat syncing with the other, creating a symphony of love and intimacy that transcended the bounds of time.

In that embrace, I found solace and peace, a refuge from the chaos of the outside world. And as we lay there, basking in the warmth of each other's presence, I realized that sometimes, the simplest moments were the most profound.

With Han by my side, wrapped in his arms and surrounded by his love, I knew that I had everything I needed in that moment – and that was more than enough.