Not....now?? HyunjinXreader *suggestive**

As the pulsating beats of the music filled the air, I glanced around the crowded room, taking in the sight of people laughing, dancing, and enjoying themselves at our friend's party

As the pulsating beats of the music filled the air, I glanced around the crowded room, taking in the sight of people laughing, dancing, and enjoying themselves at our friend's party. Among the sea of faces, I caught a glimpse of Hyunjin's mischievous grin, his dark eyes gleaming with a hint of desire. I knew that look all too well, and it sent a shiver down my spine.

I felt his hand slide around my waist, pulling me closer to him as he whispered in my ear, "Let's go somewhere more private, babe."

I turned to him with a smile, trying to mask the unease that fluttered in my stomach. "Not here, Hyunjin. We're at a party, remember?"

But he persisted, his voice low and seductive. "Come on, just a quick moment alone. I can't resist you any longer."

I chuckled softly, the sound tinged with nervousness. "You can resist for a little while longer, can't you?" I teased, hoping to lighten the mood.

Hyunjin's persistence, however, was unwavering. He continued to whisper sweet promises and suggestive words in my ear, his breath warm against my skin. His touch was intoxicating, sending waves of desire coursing through me, but I knew we couldn't indulge in such desires in the midst of our friend's celebration.

I gently pushed him away, feigning a protest. "Not now, Hyunjin. Let's just enjoy the party."

But Hyunjin's eyes darkened with a primal hunger, a determination that left me breathless. Without another word, he suddenly scooped me up in his arms, his strength surprising me. I protested weakly, my heart racing as he carried me effortlessly through the crowded room.

My friends laughed and cheered as we disappeared down the hallway, their voices fading into the background. I couldn't believe Hyunjin's boldness as he strode purposefully towards an empty bedroom, his gaze fixed on me with a mixture of desire and determination.

I struggled half-heartedly, my protests melting away under the weight of his intense gaze. As he gently laid me down on the bed, the room was suffused with a hazy, dim light from the bedside lamp, casting soft shadows across his chiseled features.

He kissed me with a hunger that consumed us both, his lips seeking mine with a fervor that left me dizzy. His hands roamed over my body, igniting a fire within me that threatened to engulf us both. The world outside that room faded away as we lost ourselves in each other, the music and laughter of the party a distant memory.