Just Love -FelixXreader

No warnings
Word count; 319

In the heart of a bustling city, beneath the canopy of twinkling streetlights and echoing laughter, there existed a love that bloomed in the simplest of gestures. The stars seemed to align each time you raise your hand to cup his cheek, your lips brushing against his in a tender caress. And thus began the tale of Y/N and Felix, two souls intertwined in a dance of affection that knew no bounds.

It started innocently enough, with you showering Felix with kisses at every opportunity. His laughter, like a melodic symphony, filled the air whenever your lips met his cheek, his eyes twinkling with amusement. At first, he thought it was merely a fleeting display of affection, a fleeting fancy that would soon fade into the background of their love story.

But as the days turned into weeks, the weeks into months, Felix began to notice a pattern. Your kisses, once sporadic and sweet, had become a constant presence in their daily routine. Each time you leaned in to press your lips against his, a soft smile played on your face, eyes dancing with a mischievous sparkle.

One evening, as you strolled hand in hand through the quaint streets, Felix couldn't help but voice his curiosity. "Sweetheart, are you okay? You've been giving me so many kisses lately," he murmured, his voice laced with a hint of concern.

You merely chuckled, her laughter floating like music in the crisp night air. "Can't I kiss my own boyfriend?" you  teased, fingers intertwining with his as you gazed up at him with adoration shining in your eyes.

A warm smile spread across Felix's face, his heart swelling with affection for the girl who held his heart in her hands. Leaning down, he captured your lips in a tender kiss, the world around fading into oblivion as you lost yourselves in the gentle embrace of love.