Together FelixXreader

Warnings: none
Word count: 521

I took a deep breath and gathered my courage. It was time. Time to have that talk with Felix. The talk about us moving in together. My heart fluttered nervously as I made my way to his apartment, the familiar route now filled with a new sense of purpose.

As I reached his door, my hand trembled slightly as I raised it to knock. The door swung open before I could even touch it, revealing Felix's eager expression, his eyes lighting up at the sight of me.

"Hey, babe," he greeted me with his signature crooked smile, pulling me into a tight embrace. The warmth of his hug helped calm the butterflies dancing in my stomach.

I took a step back, holding his hands in mine, my gaze meeting his. "Felix, there's something I want to talk to you about." I felt my voice quiver slightly, but determination shone through.

He furrowed his brows, concern flickering in his eyes. "What is it, love? You can tell me anything."

I took a deep breath, the words I had rehearsed so many times finally spilling out. "I want us to move in together."

His eyes widened in surprise, a wide grin spreading across his face. "Really? That's amazing, babe!" Felix pulled me back into his arms, showering me with kisses, his joy infectious.

Feeling lighter than air, I chuckled, savoring the sweetness of the moment. "I'm so glad you're happy about it."

He pulled away slightly, still beaming. "Happy? I'm ecstatic! I've been waiting for this moment, to have you by my side every day."

I felt a rush of warmth flood my chest, knowing that I had made the right decision. "I can't wait to start this new chapter with you, Felix."

His eyes sparkled with a newfound intensity as he released me and reached into his pocket. "Actually, there's something else I have for you." With a mischievous glint in his eyes, he produced a shiny silver key and extended it towards me.

My heart skipped a beat, the weight of the moment sinking in. "Is this...?"

Felix nodded, his smile softening as he placed the key in my hand. "I already bought us a house, love. It's our place, our future together."

I looked down at the key gleaming in the soft light, tears welling up in my eyes. The magnitude of his gesture overwhelmed me, filling me with a sense of love and gratitude like I had never known before.

Without a word, I threw my arms around him once more, tears of joy streaming down my cheeks. Felix enveloped me in a tender embrace, his heartbeat echoing the rhythm of mine.

The city melted away around us, leaving only the two of us in our bubble of bliss. In that moment, time stood still, the world fading into the backdrop as our love shone bright and true.

As we held each other, I knew that this was just the beginning of our journey together, our love story unfolding in the humble walls of our new home, filled with laughter, tears, and everything in between.