Fragile Tears ChangbinxReader

Warnings: none
Word count: 476

As I turned the key in the lock, the weight of the day fell heavily from my shoulders, replaced by the anticipation of being home with Changbin, my rock, my solace. But as I stepped over the threshold, the aura of our cozy living room felt different - heavy, laden with an emotion I couldn't place.

And then my eyes fell on him, Changbin, sitting on the couch, his head bowed, his shoulders trembling. The sight of him, usually so composed, so strong, shattered something inside of me. I dropped my bag, my shoes forgotten by the door as I rushed to his side, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Changbin, what's wrong?" My voice was a whisper, tentative, as if afraid that speaking too loudly might shatter him completely.

He lifted his head, revealing tear-streaked cheeks and bloodshot eyes, a sight so unfamiliar that it sent a pang of fear coursing through me. "I'm sorry," he murmured, his voice ragged with suppressed sobs. "I just... I needed to let it all out."

I sank down beside him, wrapping my arms around his trembling form, pulling him close to me in a comforting embrace. The fabric of his shirt was damp with tears, his body tense against mine, as if he feared letting go would break him apart.

"It's okay, Changbin. You can tell me," I whispered, my words a soothing melody in the suffocating silence of the room.

And then he spoke, his words a torrent of emotion, of stress and pressure that he had kept hidden from me, shielded under a facade of strength. He spoke of deadlines and demands, of the weight of responsibility that bore down on him like a suffocating blanket. And with each word, the barriers he had erected around his emotions crumbled, the tears flowing freely, cleansing the ache within him.

I listened, my heart breaking with each revelation, each glimpse into the turmoil that churned within him. And as he finished, his sobs subsiding into shaky breaths, I cupped his face in my hands, brushing away the tears with gentle fingertips.

"You don't have to carry it all alone," I whispered, my voice tender with love. "I'm here for you, always."

And in that moment, as his eyes met mine, I saw the raw vulnerability that lay beneath his facade, the fragility of his heart that he had entrusted to me without reservation.

Changbin turned to me, his eyes shimmering with unshed tears. "Thank you," he whispered, his voice a mere breath against my lips. "For being my rock, for loving me when I felt unworthy of love."

And in that moment, I leaned in, my lips meeting his in a tender kiss that spoke volumes of the depth of our love, the promise of forever etched in the gentle press of our mouths.