Missing Your touch Bangchanxreader

Bangchanxreader
Warnings ; slight angst??maybe????

    In the dimly lit living room of your shared apartment, the tension between you and Bangchan reached its peak. You stood facing him, your eyes filled with unspoken emotions that had been bottled up for far too long.
    "Babe, all I want is to cuddle with you, to feel your arms around me," you pleaded, the longing evident in your voice.
    Bangchan hesitated, his own eyes reflecting a mixture of guilt and remorse. "I know I've been distant lately, but work has been overwhelming. I'm sorry, Y/N," he murmured, reaching out to cup your face in his hands.
    A silent moment passed between you, the weight of unspoken words heavy in the air. Then, with a sudden surge of emotion, Bangchan pulled you into his embrace, holding you tightly against his chest.
    A soft sigh escaped your lips as you melted into his arms, feeling the warmth of his body against yours. Bangchan leaned in, his lips capturing yours in a long, tender kiss that spoke volumes of his love and devotion.
    In that moment, all doubts and insecurities faded away, replaced by a deep sense of connection and understanding. As you clung to each other, the love that bound you together seemed to grow stronger, overcoming all obstacles in its path.