Broken- Chapter 1

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoy. Nightshade pack house on the top or side.

Nina's pov

Beep. Beep. Beep

I wake to the soft sound of my alarm. I silently but quickly get out of bed, turn off the alarm, and head to get dressed.

I'm Nina Irene Smith, daughter of John and Mary Smith. I'm the omega of the Nightshade pack. I clean the pack house, work for pack members, and do everything and anything else the Alpha wants. I don't cook because they fear I'll poison them, or at least that what I think.

Despite the pack abusing me mentally and physically, my parents still somewhat love me. They help me even thought their only child is an omega.

I slowly slip out of the room and down the stairs to the kitchen. I see all types of maids and helpers cooking breakfast for the pack.

"Good morning Nina, your plate's on the counter. Hurry now before the pack gets up."

Says Mrs. Mavee as she pushes me out the door. She's like a grandma to me. She helps me get food and takes care of me after a beating.

I take the plate, thank her, and run out the door. If you thought I was going to school you were wrong. The Alpha doesn't allow me to go to school.

However I secretly took online classes last year so even though I'm only 18, I've completed two of my four years of college. I have an I.Q of 142 and I speak French, German, and Spanish fluently. However none of this matters in the werewolf world.

I hurriedly run through the trees to get to my hide out spot. See in the morning while everyone's having breakfast I hide in the woods. Then when everyone goes to training, border patrols, or school I clean the house back up. As I get to my hide out, which is just a little stream, I eat my breakfast. It's not a lot only three slices of Orange, a piece of toast, and a strip of bacon. I quickly wolf it down and watch as the stream flows rapidly.

Sometimes I wish I could be a normal pack member but I know being an omega makes me who I am. After another hour I slowly head back to the pack house. As I get closer a weird feeling settles in my stomach but I push it away and hurry my pace.

Alpha Aaron's pov

" Alpha we can't attack they have a lot more children than we originally thought."

I hear as I ready my warriors to attack the Nightshade pack for their lands. I sigh as I think of a solution.

I may be cruel enough to take their lands and kill their warriors, but I just can't seem to kill little kids. Those little boogers are my only soft spot.

"Then stay away from the houses. We draw the Warrior's and alpha away from the safe houses, then we attack. You are not to kill any kids under the age of 15."

I say as we head out to the border of our territory. Look out Nightshade cause here we come.

//////////////////////////////////
Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed. It's my first werewolf story so feed back is welcome and appreciated. Don't forget to comments and vote it helps a lot. Thanks for reading!! :)