Broken- Chapter 19

Enjoy :)

The next few seconds were nothing but cries of mercy, breaking bones accompanied by tearing flesh, and the soft patter of pouring rain.

The voice I'd heard had completely taken over my body as I killed each and ever rouge surrounding my mate. The large one had disappeared during the fighting.

Aaron looked to be healing rapidly now that they weren't hitting him but he would still need the doctors help. I took a step toward him only to feel a sharp and agonizing pain rip through my side and down to my thigh.

I turned to see the largest of the rogues about to strike again. I quickly dodge the hit and try to push the pain to the back of my mind. The pain was all to much for me and I involuntarily let out a Luna's call which would let her pack know the Alpha was down.

I turned back to the wolf and tried to force him as far away from Aaron as possible. I scratched and bit at any and every part of him using the anger and pain I felt from my mate.

"Nina. Nina. Baby." I could hear the low whisper of Aaron as he tried to get up only to let out a loud yelp from his wounds. The larger wolf quickly took my distraction as a chance to attack and went for my throat.

I tried to fight off the grip but as his teeth suck deeper into my throat ,and he began to roughly shake his head, I knew I would soon die. I felt myself slowly suffocating as my wolf let out a final howl to her pack.

My vision went blurry as the intense burning of my lungs took over before there was a loud snap and everything went dark.

Aaron's pov

I was helpless to the sight infront of me. My mate in the jaws of the Rouge King as he violently tried to snap her neck.

My wolf and I both fought with all our might to get up and save her but with all my wounds I could do nothing but watch. I closed my eyes as a loud snap echoed through the clearing and my pack rushed in. She was gone.

I felt my wolf slowly sink back in my mind as he let out loud whimpers. The pain was too much as I slowly slipped into unconsciousness.

I awoke to the sound of a small buzzing. My whole body felt as if it were on fire. I opened my eyes only to shut them at the harsh light flowing through the window.

After a few seconds I was able to open them to see I was in our room. My room. I felt my wolf whimper again at the memory of what had happened. I was slowly healing and I couldn't help the empty feeling that swept over me.

I couldn't feel her wolf anymore. I let out a loud and sorrowful howl at the thought as I roll only my side and begin to sob loudly. She's gone. Forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry for the late update but I hope you enjoyed!

Comment your feelings so far I love to hear from you guys.

Don't forget to hit that little star for me and drop a follow if you'd like.

Keep it classy and never trashy!!