Broken- Chapter 15

Nina's pov

After finding that the man I'd almost killed was my mates brother, I rushed him to the pack doctor. As I entered Sam seemed to freeze before rushing over and taking the man. He was laid on a table and given a large dose of a clear liquid.

"Will he be okay? What is that" I couldn't help but panic as sam began to clean the blood from his multiple wounds. He ignored me and continued his work. After cleaning all the dried blood you could see his open wounds.

There were deep scratches and holes in his chest and stomach. He had a black eye, a busted lip, and no doubt his nose was broken. And last of all there were five holes from the back of his neck that wrapped around to the side from my grip, that would scar no matter the treatment.

Sam whistled as he looked over the wounds. He looked at me and then back to the man. "I suppose you know who this is" I nodded and looked down at the man.

I'd almost killed my future brother-in-law. Sam told me it would be awhile before he awoke so I made my way back home. On the way there seemed to be no one outside, which was odd for such a large pack.

A feeling of uneasiness washed over me and I started running, not wanting to be out any longer. I tried to mind link Aaron but he had his wall up. I felt my ears begin to ring and stopped running as a searing pain ripped through my body.

I closed my eyes and ran faster. I felt my wolf pushing to the surface. Itching to shift but unable. I let her take over my body as I increased my speed and focused on the pain. I tried to think of calming things and force out a calmness to all of the things surrounding me.

As I reopened my eyes I saw I was infront of a house about five or six miles from the pack house. My wolf gave me back control as I threw open the door. I heard the sound of a struggle upstairs and rushed into action.

I burst into the room with the noise and stopped breathing at what I saw. Blood. There was blood everywhere. The smell of it made me sick and I immediately regretted coming into the room.

A man lay in the middle of the room with his guts on the bed. A woman crouched over him and a boy tied to the desk chair, sobbing. I wanted to cower in fear but something wouldn't let me.

I let my wolf take over and saw the woman look up at me. Her eyes were cold and dead. He skin a pale white and her hair a mess. I shook like a leaf but something wouldn't let me leave.

The woman's eyes widened before she jumped out of the window. My wolf ran after her as I tried to protest. She was fast but I was smarter. Just as she was about to cross the border I leaped onto a hanging branch, flipped in the air, and landed on her shoulders.

She crumpled to the ground but my wolf didn't stop there. She clawed at the woman spilling her guts as she had the man in the room. Loud roars of anger escaped me. I wanted to stop, to control my wolf but I couldn't.

The woman stopped trying to fight but my wolf continued on. She was furious. I heard the sounds of footsteps and began to panick. I'd just killed this woman. I couldn't panick though as my wolf spoke to me.

She spoke of calming things and I felt myself separate from the situation. A sea of quite overcame me as I felt myself calm down.

The men who came were border guards who immediately separated me from the woman. "I didn't mean it... I'm... I'm sorr..y" my words were slurred as I tried to tell them what had happened.
"It's okay. We're here to protect you. Come with us"

I let them carry me off toward the safe houses. I wanted to question them but there was only one thing on my mind. The boy.

I felt my wolf surface again as the thought of the boy scared and alone came to my mind. I struggled in the arms of the guards before breaking into a sprint toward the house.

They followed yelling that it wasn't safe. To come back. But I couldn't. I was to far gone now.

As I burst into the home there were three men standing with the boy. Two holding him, one circling him. This angered me as my wolf let out the most vicious roar I've ever heard.

"Get your fucking hands off my pup if you want to keep them"
The men all turned and shared a shocked look. Something was boiling inside me. Slowly churning and mashing against my insides. Begging to be let out. To be free.

I pushed it to the back of my mind as the largest of the three stepped towards me. I got into a defensive stance and waited but he never striked, so I did.

I punched his stomach as hard as I could and kneed him in the face when he bent over. I didn't give him a chance to get back up as I began curb stomping him using the coffee table.

The other men went to attack but the guards quickly stepped in and fought. My wolf didn't stop stomping even after his skull seemed to cave in and give a loud crunch.

A soft sob was heard and I stopped to see the boy coward in a corner. I slowly began to approach him as to not scare him. However he seemed to have other ideas as he flew into my arms and dug his fingers into my thighs.

I picked him up and made my way out of the house making sure to leave his head in my neck so he wouldn't see all the blood. As I got to the pack house there was members everywhere.

They all stopped to look at me as I was covered in blood from the feet to my knees. I made my way to the door only to hear a woman call out.
"Jake. Jake. Hey!"

The boy tighten his hold on me as the woman came closer. She didn't look happy to see the boy. It almost looked as if she was disappointed. I let out a soft growl and turned him away from her.
"What do you want?" I asked as the boy, Jake, looked from my neck.

"I take care of the boy. His parents are dead and the Alpha has me take care of all the orphans." She spoke with an attitude but I let it go as to not scare Jake anymore.

"Well your job with Jake is done. I'm going to take care of him from now on."
She shook her head. "You can't do that. You don't have the authority"

"Look lady-" I was cut off by Aaron rushing over and hugging me. He took a deep breathe and kissed the side of my neck. He stroked my hair as he pulled away and gave me a sweet and short kiss.

He turned to the woman and asked if there was a problem. She looked between the two of us before answering no. Aaron told everyone to go get some rest and doubled the border security.

I took Jake into the pack house, gave him a bath, then sung him to sleep in one of the guest rooms. I made sure to lock the door and windows on my way out.

I quickly took a shower and threw on some sweats and a sweater. I had to throw out my clothes from today. I climbed into me and Aarons bed and heard him open the door.

He was in a pair of sweats and looked to be fresh out of the shower. He cut the light off and climbed into bed. I scooted toward him and he grabbed me and pulled me onto his chest. He held me as if I would disappear any second.

"I thought I'd lost you today" it was a whisper but I heard it, and my heart broke at how broken he sounded.
"I tried to mind link you but I felt nothing.. no pain. Nothing. I'd never felt that empty. I-I"
I quickly kissed him and pulled him closer to me. It was a long and passionate kiss and we both poured our unspoken feelings into it.

"I'm never going to leave you. Ever. I love you more than I thought I'd ever would and I won't let anyone take that from me." I whispered to him ad he put his head in my neck and held me tight. He let out a breathe, pulled me closer, and kissed the side of my neck.

I stroked his hair as he fell into a peaceful sleep. I am madly in love with Aaron Blake and no one is going to take that away from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys hope you enjoyed. I tried to throw in a little of everything for everyone. Don't forget to
Vote
Comment and
Follow
Love you guys!!

Keep it classy and never trashy!!