Broken- Chapter 3

Nina's pov

I sat by the stream looking at my bloody reflection. I had washed the blood off my face and arms but my clothing was still drowned in blood, my Alpha's blood.

I have to go back. I'll deal with whatever consequence there is however I doubt it will be anything other than death.

I slowly begin my journey back to the pack house.

As I near the house I see no one in the yard so I continue into the house. Again, no one is in sight, so I continue up the two flights of stairs to my room . I jump in the shower and scrub the blood from my hair and body.

I get out and put on jogging Capri with a black shirt and my black Nikes. I then put my hair in two big puff balls on the top.

I made my way back down the stairs to find Beta King, Gamma Rosetti, and Alpha Anderson sitting in the living room. As I enter they jump up and turn to me with blank faces and I know they're here for me.

//////////////////
Alpha Blake

I had made my decision. We would help the Alpha get back to his healthy state so that he could take care of the omega. If we took over now I would have to find this omega and I just don't feel up to a cat and mouse chase.

We would postpone the attack for another 2 weeks. It would be enough time to heal and then find that omega. I had to admit I was impressed at the strength and courage to attack the Alpha. I would have to meet this omega before he was killed.

" Alpha, we need to head out now if we want to stay on track." Says Sam as he enters my office. I simply nod and head out to the border of our territory. I was only taking my beta and brother, Jacob,Sam, and my dad, who insisted that he go. I would leave my gamma in charge to send warriors in case this was just a set-up.

As we reached the border we shifted and ran at lightning speed. I was a huge black wolf with grey tips and green-blue eyes. Jacob was a large grey wolf with white tips and grey eyes. Sam was a large ginger wolf with green eyes. And my dad was a huge brown wolf with black strips and blue eyes.

We would make quite a sight to any wolf passing( XD Any wolf like any one. Get it! No. Okay.)We entered the nightshade territory awhile later and were greeted with three dark brown wolves. We all shifted and dressed. Then the wolves lead us though the territory.

" Have you caught the omega yet?" Sam asks the wolves. They stop for a second then the largest of them, nods his head. Well that was quick. " What do you plan to do with him?"

This cause all the wolves to stop. I growl in confusion as they share a knowing look. They look to each other and nod then shift. They all look to be similar and no older than 18. They bow their head in submission due to my presence.

" Alpha Anderson was attacked by a female omega not a male omega."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys here's another chapter! Thanks for all the votes. Hope you enjoy. What do you guys think will happen? Will they go back to the original plan now?
I'll try to update every Thursday, Saturday, and Tuesday.