Broken- Chapter 36

To a Mother's love 💕

Nina's pov

It was about 2:30am and I had just woken up to use the bathroom.

I was washing my hands when a wave of pure terror swept over my body. My knees buckled and my hands gripped tightly to the sink.

"Nina, are you okay?"

I heard Aaron ask through our link. That meant if it wasn't him or me, it could only be them.

"My babies." I whispered as I sprint out of the bathroom and my room and down the hall to their room. Their door was open, even though I'd closed it earlier.

I burst in the room, my eyes, nails and canines all showing as I scanned the room for danger. I rushed over to the twins to see them silently sleeping. I let out a breathe and stroked their cheeks.

"Don't fucking move or I'll slit your throat." It was a deep and menacing voice that whispered in my ear. I felt sharp claws at my throat as they sunk in.

I was going to mindlink Aaron when his claws sunk further into my throat. I groaned as he broke skin and blood dripped down my neck. "Don't do anything stupid, princess."

I looked back at the twins and saw they were still sleeping. "Can we leave the room. I promise I won't do anything." I felt something sticking into my lower back. I couldn't help but to gag a little as I realized it was a boner.

I felt hot breathe wash down my neck as we took slow steps out of the room. I reached, letting out a groan as his claws shifted in my throat, and closed the door lightly. "I want you to walk slowly to your room. Then I want you to turn on all lights and lay on your stomach on the bed."

I do as he says and turn my head slightly to see him going into the bathroom. He was about my height with huge arms, wide shoulders, and a slim waist. I closed my eyes and listened to what he was doing.

"Get on your hands and knees. I want your chest to touch the bed though." I snapped my eyes open and turned to see him standing in the doorway of the bathroom. I blinked only to feel his hand around my throat again.

They tighten as I struggled, "I don't want to hurt you princess, so why don't you do as I say." I nodded and took a deep breathe as he let go.

His eyes were a dark green and a scar ran down the length of his right eye. He had tanned skinned that was covered in scars and tattoos. He returned to his place as I turned and did what he said.

"Spread your thighs, lower your waist, and push your butt up." I did as I was told as I heard him let out a groan. I heard a zipper before the sound of clothes hitting the floor could be heard.

I closed my eyes tightly as I heard him pleasuring himself. I began to slowly lower my hips as he began to get louder. I was suddenly thrown onto my back as he hovered naked over me.

"No! No! Oh god, please get off of me." I scream as he thrust himself into my clothed body. I heard the cries of my babies as I continued to struggle and scream. "Shut up."

He wrapped a hand around my throat and squeezed until I was no longer able to speak. I scratched at his arm and face as I kicked and tried to scream. I heard the cried of my babies get louder as he groaned above me.

"Help me, please, help me." I screamed through the packlink before his hand came down on my face. I felt myself get dizy before everything blurred. I felt my body go limp as I slipped unconscious.

I woke up to see him still over me, thrusting, hand still wrapped around my throat. I must not have been out long. I began to scratch at his hand again before he let out a cry and I felt something wet hit my crotch and waist.