Broken- Chapter 35

Nina's pov

"I love you both so much. Sweet dreams, my babies." I placed a kiss to each of their cheeks before making my way out of the room.

I left the door slightly ajar as I made my way back into my own room. Aaron was still in the shower so I changed into one of his shirts and jumped into bed.

I felt him place his arm around my waist before he pulled my back to his front. He tangled his legs with mine before squeezing me slightly.

"I love you and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you", he whispered as he placed small kisses to my neck. I intertwined our fingers before slowly letting sleep settle in.

-
I awoke to an empty bed yet again and couldn't help but sigh. I slipped on some sweats and a t-shirt before making my way into the twin's room.

I was shocked at what I saw when I entered the room. Aaron was laid out on one of the small couches with the twins on his chest. I felt tears form as I noticed each of them had their little hands grabbing at his shirt.

He slowly opened his eyes and smiled slightly at me. "I'm gonna go make some breakfast." I whispered as I moved closer and placed a kiss to his forehead. He nodded before I slipped out of the room and headed down to the kitchen.

I quietly made a bowl of oatmeal for the twins to share, some pancakes and bacon for Aaron, and a bowl of yogurt for myself. I heard the laughter of the twins before one of them let out a squeal.

Aaron walked into the kitchen with both twins smiling and tracing his neck tattoos. Archer looked up at me happily before exclaiming, "daddy, daddy", then continued to trace his tattoos.

I laughed before grabbing their chairs and moving then close to the middle of the island. "I made them some oatmeal, don't try to feed it to them, that's Archer's job."

Aaron looked at me as if he wasn't sure I was serious, "you don't believe me? Okay try to feed Sapphire then"

I watched as he put them in their chairs before grabbing the bowl of warm oatmeal, "don't forget to blow on it before you give it to her", I couldn't stop myself from saying as I lightly touched his arm. He gave a nod before taking a small amount of oatmeal, blew on it, then moved it towards her.

Archer watched before letting out a scream as she went to open her mouth. He waved his hands wildly before beginning to cry and let out sounds of protest. "Hey, hey, okay. You can do it, little man." Aaron handed the spoon to him.

I watched as Archer let out a sigh before taking the spoon and grabbing the bowl. I quickly moved and tipped it back before it could spill into his lap. I took the spoon from him and he began to cry again but I gave him that signiture black mom look, and he quickly shut his mouth.

I took a small amount, blew on it, and then handed him the spoon. He smiled up at me before moving it towards his sister. It landed on her cheek before he finally landed the spoon in her mouth, and she quickly ate the oatmeal.

I grabbed another spoon and began to feed Archer as he turned to get more for his sister. I looked over to see Aaron just staring at me. "Are you gonna eat?" He looked as if someone had hit him before he mumbled a yes, and began to eat.

After the twins were full there was oatmeal all over Sapphire's faced, Archer's hands, and the island. I grabbed Aarons plate on my way to the sink before he grabbed my hand.

"Have I ever told you I loved you?" I chuckled before placing a kiss to his lips, and making my way over to the twins with a rag. "Can you give them a bath while I clean up?"