Broken- chapter 5

Sorry for the late update! :(

Nina's pov
( when she attacked Tyler)

The emotions never came.

I didn't feel sad or angry or hurt. I was numb. To the pain. To the world.

(Present time )

He was strong, an Alpha. He had an air of power around him.

He was cold. He started at me with dead eyes.

He was a leader. His posture stay straight and gave off an idea of maturity.

However his body displayed a large collection of tattoos. A sign of his wild inner teenager.

"Nina?" Questioned Tyler. I turned to him and saw his chest had fully healed now. I looked into his eyes and unlike the tattooed Alpha, his eyes held a whirlpool of emotion.

" Ich bin traurig über Ihre Brust. Ich war nicht in der Steuerung. Wer ist dieser Mann bei uns ? Was macht er hier ?"

( I'm sorry about your chest. I was not in control . Who is this man with us? What's he doing here?)

I spoke in German so that the man wouldn't know of my curiosity.

" Er ist ein Alpha hier mit seiner Packung Arzt , so dass sie unsere Alpha helfen können. Er sah, wie Sie ausgehen und entlang kam . Ich weiß nicht, warum. Das erzähle ich später müssen wir zu verlassen. Now ."

( He is an Alpha with his pack doctor here so that they can help our Alpha . He saw you go out and came along . I do not know why. I will tell you later, we have to leave. Now .)

He says grabbing my arm so that we could leave. We head through the trees and I can't help but think of the tattooed Alpha.

Aaron's pov

She seemed to be studying me. Her eyes worked over me like a second grade math problem. I straighten my posture and kept my eyes void.

I didn't like how she seemed to look as if she had figured out my worst secret by just staring at me. She then began to speak in a foreign language. It sounded German but I only knew small phases in the language.

They had a brief conversation and went to leave. I knew she had asked who I was because she felt the need to hide her words.

I couldn't help but think how beautiful she was. She had soft curves and a petite body. Wild curly hair and light smooth skin. She was gorgeous. However she didn't seem to know that we were mates.

If she did, she sure did ignore it. Derek was pushing me to go with her. But I didn't.

I didn't want a mate, he did.

//////////////////////////////////////
Sorry for the short chapter. Don't forget to vote and your comments are always welcome.

Look out for the update tomorrow! If you have any questions or suggestions your welcome to comment or message me.

See you tomorrow :) !!!!!!!