Broken- Chapter 9

Please read the note at the end. Enjoy :)
////////////////////////////

Nina's pov

I waited for the Alpha to strike but he never did. I was confused until I heard a loud growl followed by several others. This was it. I would join my parents.

Someone slowly put their hand on my shoulder and I jumped at the slight contact. They gave it a reassuring squeeze and then I felt them take a step back.

"We're not going to hurt you Nina. You can turn around. No one's going to hurt any of you." Someone said. I slowly turned to see Alpha Blake and two well built guys next to him. I recognized them as the guys who took away my Alpha.

I pushed the kids behind me as I felt them tighten their grip on my thighs. I turned to face the doctor, Sam, who was closer to me. "I have to get them and all the other children and women to the safe house before you attack" I said coldly. I saw each of them tense up as they slowly nod. I quickly grabbed the kids and made my way to the pack house.

I warned the men and told them the Alpha was dead because he probably already was. I gathered the women and children, making sure none were left in the rooms, and took them to the safe house 6 miles away.

The safe house locked from the outside and inside so I made sure both were locked before I rushed to the pack house. All teens over 16 were allowed the option to fight except the women, however at the age of 18 females were given a test to assure they would be able to handle battle.

I had never took that test but I rushed into the woods anyway.

Alpha Blake's pov

After 10 minutes we heard the men in their pack try to get ready for battle. I couldn't help but grin. She warned them and I had no doubt she would try to protect everyone on the battle field no matter the pack.

Their Alpha was alive, barely, and probably headed this way to help with battle. Me and my warriors headed to a large clearing and waited for the wolves to find us. We had no need to hide as they already knew we were here to attack.

After about another 10 minutes, thirty to forty men came through the trees compared to us twenty it looked like we would lose but I knew my men could handle one hundred wolves on their own. Their Alpha was the last to come. His face had healed but as predicted there was a scar left behind.

I smirk as he moved to the front of the crowd and came towards me. He stopped about ten feet from me as he looked over my warriors. They were twice the size of his men but he kept a straight face.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked as he looked from me to my men. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I turned the question to him as I looked at his men. Most seemed to be no older than eighteen.

He just growl at me and I couldn't hold back the laugh that echoed through the clearing from me and my men. There was the sound of footsteps to our right and we all turned. There was no movement for the next minute before Nina came out. She kept her eyes on her Alpha as she entered the clearing and stopped a yard from everyone.

I thought she would come to my side but she squared her shoulders, stoned her face, and made her way over to her pack. I could help but growl at the action even though her loyalty was impressive.

She simply stared at me with a blank face. I gave her a questioning look but she only stared at me. Suddenly she turned to her pack and looked them over. A couple of the older men gave her a nasty look but the younger ones looked at her with a blank face.

She made eye contact with one of the older men, who looked to be over thirty, and he gave her a nasty look and step towards her. She turned to look back at my men and then at me. She paused before turning back to the older man.

She slowly took a step back as he went to take a step forward. I gave out a Waring growl as my wolf wanted to kill the man. Nina turned her back to the man and looked at Alpha Anderson and scanned his face. She began to walk towards him and stopped when she was next to him.

She whispered something to him as she turned to me and began to walk my way. Her Alpha looked at her with a look of disbelief as she stood next to me. I went to put my arm around her but she quickly side stepped me and stood next to my warriors. I frowned at the action but turned to her Alpha.

"You know how this goes. You ready?" I asked as I rolled my shoulders and shifted on my feet. The Alpha darted his eyes from Nina to me before he nods his head. I circle him as he gets into a ready stance. His men and my warriors back up to give us space but Nina actually moves closer.

I go to scold her but the Alpha attacks. I quickly dodge his attack and punch him in the nose. There's a crack that echoes throughout the clearing as blood pours down his face. He keeps attacking though. He sloppily throws punches and kicks at me. I get tired of playing defense so I punch him in the stomach.

He doubles over and I quickly kneed him in the face. He falls into his back but quickly gets back up. I thought he would shift but he doesn't. He runs around me and I thought he was just running away, so I don't go after him, but boy was I wrong.

Nina's pov

The Alpha comes barreling towards me and knocks me over. He grabs my arms and holds me in front of him as he gets up and walks around the warriors and Alpha Blake. I struggle against his hold but it's to tight. Without the extra strength from my emotions I'm no match for the Alpha.

"Leave us alone or she dies!" Alpha Anderson yells as he backs away from the warriors. I could visibly see them all tense up at the statement. I try to think of a way out but I can't. My mind is clouded with worry, fear, and apprehension.

"Let her go and fight like a man!" One of the warriors yell. The others give sounds of agreement. The Alpha tightens his grip but keeps his eyes on Alpha Blake, who is in turn staring at me. I feel the Alpha begin to stroke my arm as he looks down at me.

"She's a pretty little thing isn't she Blake?" He says as he runs his fingers up and down my arm. I shiver in disgust and try to fight him off of me. Alpha Blake gives him a warning growl as he moves his hand to my ass. He's going to rape me.

That's all that's running through my mind as I frantically struggle and scratch to get away. I struggle to breathe as all sounds echo into a whisper. I can feel my lungs expanding trying to get more air. He's going to rape me. He's going to rape me. Rape me. Rape me. Rape. Me.

It keeps repeating in my head as I feel something bubble up inside me. I close my eyes as I hear a loud and deadly growl sound through the clearing. After it happens the arms are gone and I can breathe again. I open my eyes to see my pack, the warriors and Alpha Anderson with their head bowed. I look to see Alpha Blake still looking at me.

I was grateful for what I thought was his growl but as he slowly bent his head in submission, I knew it wasn't him. If it wasn't him or anyone else that could only mean one thing. It was me. And I knew this was only the start of something greater than what I had ever imagined.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed! XD

Okay so the reason I wanted you to read this was to say thank you!! I found that I have over 2k reads on this story and although it's not a lot it means so much to me. I never thought 200, let alone 2,000, people would want to read my story. So I wanted to thank you all.

Don't forget to vote and comment. As always hope you enjoyed!

Keep it classy and never trashy!!!!