Broken- Chapter 24

You know those times were you finally have a moment of silence and you get to reflect on your life decisions? This was one of those moments and I can't help but question if I'd made the right decision, hell if I'm making the right decision now.

It was around 3am and I couldn't go to sleep for the life of me. I talked with Aaron and he doesn't remember anything except being drugged and undressed. I couldn't bear to tell him the truth so I lied, said I didn't know what happened.

He decided he would still take the tests and they all came back negative. I wanted to scream in joy but I can't help feeling what I did wasn't the right thing. I can't do this, I need to tell the truth or else it'll bite me in the ass down the line.

I shook him, "Aaron, get up I need to talk to you." He groaned and rolled back over. I shook him again. "Okay okay I'm up. What's going on?"

"I need to talk to you about what happened between you and that girl" I said as I reached over and turned on a light. He nodded as he sat up against the headboard.

"I was given a short of do over by Mère des loups and-" he cut me off as he shook his head. "No. Not possible. The only time you get to meet her is when your dying and I know you weren't dying."

I saw the familiar light before she appeared. I looked to see everything but us frozen. "What do you think you're doing?" She question as she walked over to the bed.

"I can't keep this from him. He needs to know. I know what it feels like to be taken advantage of and used and I'm not going to let him deal with this from someone else. I need to be there for him so that we may heal together." She shook her head as she paced the room. She let out a laugh before muttering something.

"One more chance. You know what happens so stop it" I shook my head. "What? No, I'm not messing with time. You've seen the movies, one wrong move and bam my mother was never born or some shit." I got up from the bed and stood by the desk.

"I'll only take you back to him being drugged, I'll take care of any time gaps just protect your mate." I didn't get to say another word before I was suddenly in the forest watching Aaron talk to the pack member. I let out a laugh, fucking bitch.

"Hey! I know what your planning so if I were you I'd walk away slowly." The guy look shocked before he went to stab Aaron with the needle, only this time Aaron was able to grab his arm. I watched as he broke the poor guys arm before sending a swift punch to his temple, knocking him out.

I walked towards the house to find the girl in bed. "Get the hell up. He's not coming, I know what you're trying to do." She went to protest but I dragged her out of the house.

"She's in on it too, take her to the cells I'll be down in a minute." The pack members quickly took the man and the girl away as Aaron rushed over to me. I pulled him into a hug as he put his head in the crook of my neck.

"Thank you. Thank you." He lay ed a butterfly kiss to my neck with each. I pulled away and gave him a tender kiss. It was short and sweet but enough to let him feel my love. This was it. We were finally happy and everything was okay but I couldn't shake my nervousness about playing with time.

We walked back to the packhouse, I was hoping he would stay and cuddle for the rest of the day but Jax came and took him to the cells to question the two.

I took a shower and changed into some leggings and one of Aarons shirts. I went downstairs to find the house oddly empty but saw Aaron had made me more yogurt before he left. I hopped onto the counter and began to eat it, smiling at the wave of deja vu that washed over me.

The house was darker than usual because it started storming but the rain always calmed me. I was looking out the kitchen window when an arm wrapped around my waist. My wolf knew this wasn't my mate.

I turned to see Jax and I furrowed my eyebrows at the arm. He smiled and hugged me. I was confused but hugged him back as he was family. "What's up buddy?"

He laughed, "a guy just can't hug his sister and best friend?" He let go and stole some of my yogurt. I slapped his hands away as I laughed. "Get your own there's some left in the fridge."

He pouted, "but I want yours. Come on don't be selfish, sharing is caring." I gave him the bowl laughing as his face lit up like a little kid on Christmas.

I wanted nothing more than to cuddle with my mate but settled with my pillow as I went to my room and buried myself under the blankets. Jax came in and turned on the tv to some action movie which made it ten times harder to fall asleep. "Cut that shit off I'm trying to sleep."

I turned over to see him smiling at me. We just stared at each other which soon turned into an intense staring game. I was close to blinking when he finally laid back on the bed closing his eyes. "Ha loser"

I lay down and snuggled into the covers as sleep overcame me. I awoke to a loud growl and someone snatching me out of bed. I let out a yelp until I saw that it was Aaron.

His wolf had taken over as he stared at a smirking Jax. He put me behind him as he continued to growl at Jax. "Aaron baby come on. It's okay, nothing happened. He's you're brother for crying out loud and I ain't no keep it the family ass hoe." I tried to make a joke out of the situation but Jax's smirk only seemed to anger Aarons wolf more.

I did the only thing I could think. I kissed him. Full on tounge and all. He seemed stiff at first but when I began to suck on his bottom lip he finally gave in and kissed me back. His tounge slowly met mine as he wrapped a possessive arm around me as he pulled me closer.

I heard Jax give a gaging noise as I broke the kiss to trail kisses up his neck. "Better?" My voice was lower and smoother than usual.

"Jax get out and lock the door on your way out." Aaron ordered without looking away from me. I couldn't help but gulp at the look in his eyes. Lord help me. I was going to jump his bones if he kept looking at me like that, and it seemed like that's what he wanted me to do.

I wiggled my way out of his grasp and took a couple steps back. He stalked forward like a wolf hunting a bunny as I backed right into the wall. I was cornered as he put both his hands on the opposite side of my head. He gave slow kisses up my neck and back down then ran his tounge lightly across my collarbone. I let out a whisper of a moan not wanting to egg him on.

"It's okay. You can let your mate know how good he's pleasing you. Let it out Nina. Moan my name while I do things to you that even a pornstar would blush at." I felt myself blush at the images painted in my mind.

I kissed him tasting the familiar mango essence on his tounge. I was hot as I ran my hands down the length of his chest and slowly began to pull his shirt up. I lay my hands on his stomach, feeling his muscles ripple beneath my fingers. His warm hands slid up and down the length of my back, slowly and lightly.

He broke the kiss, his lips a bright red and slightly swollen, and slowly slid the shirt from my overheating body. He placed feather - like kisses around my chest before he reached for my bra, sliding the straps sensually down the length of my arms. My breasts weren't fairly large, a B cup, but the way he looked at me made me feel no insecurity or embarrassment.

He took one into his warm wet mouth as I gripped his hair, shuttering as he raked over the nipple lightly. He treated each with the same delicate care. I slipped the shirt over his head loving the way he shivered as my finger grazed his hot skin.

We interlocked in another passionate kiss as he slowly wrapped my legs around his waist, caring me to the bed before laying me down gently. I locked my ankles and used the heels of my feet to push him where I needed him most. I moan as he slowly rocked against me, creating a delicious friction between us.

He kissed down the length of my torso, stopping right above the waistband of my leggings. The look he gave me could've have me cumming right then but I wasn't ready. He noticed my hesitation as he kissed back up my body. "I can wait if you're not comfortable. I love you."

I kissed him once more before laying my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. He traced small patterns on my back as I slowly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daddy up top 👅👅😂

Hope you all enjoyed!

Don't forget to vote and comment I love love love to hear your opinions and critics!!!

Keep it classy and never trashy!!!