Broken-Chapter 8

Hey guys sorry for the long wait. My schedule is so hectic but I knew I couldn't leave you guys hanging. So here you guys go, hope you enjoy! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nina's pov

I studied the two awhile longer as I heard my Alpha slowly regain consciousness. They were oddly welcoming despite their reputation and previous actions.

"Nina. Nina" my Alpha mumbled as he came to. I rushed to his side and helped him sit up. He would probably banish me from the pack but I didn't care, I knew I had overstep and was pushing my luck.

"Alpha, how are you?" I questioned as I gave him some water and began to rub his chest. "Thank you Nina. I'm fine-" he was cut off by a vicious growl that sounded throughout the room.

I looked up to see Alpha Blake glaring at my hands on my Alpha's chest. He shifted his eyes to mine in a warning but I wasn't like the others. I wasn't going to cower away in fear.

I simply glared back and turned to my Alpha as I helped him out of the bed. The man was almost killed not even a day ago! Granted I was the one who almost killed him but this was something that had to be done.

"Alpha Blake and Doctor Dillion your services are no longer needed. My Alpha will make a full recovery and return to his full health with my help. If you could leave the territory that would be good." I said as I lead my Alpha to the bathroom.

I helped him into the bathroom and told him to tell if he needed anything. I closed the door and turned to see the two still in the room. I raised an eyebrow at them. "If you would like to be escorted off the territory that could be arranged but for now I'll have to ask you to leave the building"

They both shared a look before the Alpha smile slightly. They both moved to the door and I followed closely hoping they would get it. Suddenly the doctor spun around and I quickly jumped back and got into a defensive stance. He looked surprised before he let out a chuckle.

I pinched my eyebrows together in confusion before he explained. "I was going to tell you that I wanted to come back in about two weeks time to talk about what you did for your Alpha."

"There's nothing to talk about. What I did was a result of stress and emotions that were built up. It's not going to happen again." I explained to him as I opened the door for both of them.

"And how do you know this?" Alpha Blake asked as they moved out of the room. "Because I won't let it." I said as I slammed the door in their faces.

Sam's pov

She slammed the door in our face and I heard her feet move away from the door. I turned to my Alpha to see him smirking at the door. "I guess my mate is a little smarter than I thought." He said as he turned to leave the building. I was confused.

" what are you talking about?" I asked as we headed to the border. He turned as we reached the border and looked out at the territory. "She knows we're here to do more than help her Alpha. That's why she put us out so fast. She trying to save them." He chuckled darkly as he turned to me. "They can't be saved. They either obey or die. Her included."

He turned and crossed the border and shift only to be attacked by a big brown wolf with red eyes. I watched as they fought. I knew my Alpha could handle the wolf so I sat by a tree near by and started to think about what he said.

Would he really kill his mate if she didn't obey him? I shivered at the thought. He couldn't be that cold. I heard a snap and then a loud yelp as the brown wolf ran off battered and bloody.

I thought nothing of it until a few minutes later I heard a deadly growl from a distance. It was then I realized just where the wolf had run. To the medical building. The Alpha must have seen his pack member and was coming to fight.