Broken- Chapter 14

Nina's pov

I awoke to the warm rays of the sun kissing my skin. I couldn't keep the smile off my face as I thought over the events of last night. I ,Nina Irene Smith the omega, had a mate. An Alpha mate at that. " Herr helfen mir" I whispered to myself. I felt a stir next to me and jump as an arm wrapped around my waist.

"It's just me. Calm down" I heard the all to familiar voice mumble. I turned to look at Aaron. He was the exact opposite of me; with his body littered with tattoos, a strong and outspoken personality, and the courage and ego of 100 men put together.

I moved his arm and headed to the bathroom to start the day. I felt a pressure build in the back of my head and quickly let down my walls. "Good morning beautiful" it was none other then Aaron. I smiled slightly before replying "get out of my head mister" I quickly put my walls back up and began to undress for a shower.

It wasn't until I was done did I realize I had no clothes. I wrapped the towel tightly around me and opened the door to find the room empty. I quickly dressed in some black leggings and a green Issa Christmas sweater(They're adorable) even thought it was late June. I slipped on some black fluffy socks and headed downstairs. I expected to see Aaron downstairs but found an empty house.

There was a plate with cinnamon toast and bacon on the kitchen counter with a note saying he went to a meeting and would have some guards watching me. I was angry at the fact of being babysat but knew he was just being a protective mate. I was sitting on the counter, eating my bacon when the door opened.

I thought nothing of it until I noticed they didn't say anything nor move. I quickly but quietly hopped off the counter as my wolf took over as luna at the thought of an intruder in the pack. I swiftly left the kitchen and peaked into the living room to find a large man sitting on the sofa.

I could tell he could smell me so I didn't waste energy hiding and walked in front of him. He was a large man who even sitting was imitating. He had steely grey eyes, dark angry brows, a sharp nose, and a strong jaw line. He was very handsome but the large scar over his left eye and cheek made him more scary then cute.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me, staring at me as if I was below him. That angered my wolf as those days of being put down were over.

"I could ask you the same thing but how about you just get out instead."

"Oh feisty are we" he raised an eyebrow as he went to stand up. His expression suddenly went cold as he hover above me. I ,however, refused to back down.

"How about you take your pretty little ass somewhere and sit down. I've got business to do here and I don't need waste like you getting in the way"

I was beyond angry as I stared him down. "I happen to be the luna of this pack so why don't you go fuck off before I kick your fucking ass." I couldn't control my mouth as I stepped closer to the infuriating man. All the abuse I'd suffered in my old pack was enough to push me to say no more and him standing here, insulting me, brought back unwanted memories.

"Luna? Ha! You're just another one of those pack sluts looking to score with the Alpha and fill a power position. I bet you don't even know the first thing about running a pack. You're a waste and-" however he never got a chance to finish before I attacked him.

My wolf was beyond furious and took over before I could do anything. She was not only defending my pride but our pack.

I quickly sunk my nails into his chest as I climbed him like a tree and then began to punch his face. I got a couple solid hits before he threw me into a wall across the room. My mind didn't register the pain but I heard the sickening crack that ecoed through the house. This only made me madder as I let out a loud and fierce growl.

I quickly kicked his knees and when they began to buckle, pushed him to the floor. If you can't beat em up high bring em down low. I quickly took the time to attack and began puching him. As he went to block his face I attacked his ribs and continued to flip back and forth.

My wolf was out for blood and continued on even after his face began to gush blood. I'd thought I had won but as he threw me through the wall and into the kitchen, that thought disappeared. His eyes were a solid black as he let out a loud roar of his own but my wolf only got more excited at the thought of real competition.

He charged toward me and I leaped up and wrapped my thighs around his neck and began to puch his head. He threw me into the fridge and went to puch me but I quickly moved out of the way. There was a massive dent in the fridge now and I used the opening to slide from the small kitchen and into the living room.

My wolf was done playing games and was now aiming for a kill shot. I felt a whole new feeling come over me as I was pushed to the back and my wolf gained full control. She let out a roar so loud people in China probably heard it and it was full of power and anger.

She charged at the man and instead of hitting him, slid behind him, grabbed his thighs, and flipped him onto the ground. She climbed onto his back and pulled his arms behind him and twisted them. If he struggled any harder she would for sure break his arms. He seemed to notice this as he calmed down but continued to fight.

I watched in a slight panic as she grabbed the back of his next, claws extended, and sunk them into his throat.

"NINA!" I heard a booming voice shout as multiple footsteps came into the room. My wolf looked up to see Aaron and three of the packs warriors. The Warriors took a couple steps back with shocked looks on their faces. "It's okay. Give us back Nina."

I felt my wolf slowly follow his command and I gained full control. I removed my claws from the man's neck but didn't let him go. I let out a growl as he tried to move again.

"I'm the Luna of this pack and that means when people ,like you, come onto my land and insult my title and loyalty they are killed. Take this as a warning. You even so much as to look at me like I'm incompetent of running this pack, I'll kill you and wear your fur as a winter coat." I growled before getting off the man and stepping in front of my mate.

His eyes held lust and love as a large smile made its way onto his face. I looked at the Warriors and they all held faces of love and respect.

"Well I guess this is a good time to tell you that, that man you almost killed is my brother." Aaron joked as he looked between me and the man bleeding in a pile of drywall.

"WHAT!!??"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Herr helfen mir = lord help me)

Hope you guys enjoyed!

*What did you think of the fight? *Was Nina wrong to attack?
*What do you think of Aarons brother?

Let me know in the comments! And don't forget to vote. Have an amazing day beautifuls and remember

Keep it classy and never trashy!!