Broken- Chapter 28

Jax's pov

It was official.

I could smell it as soon as they walked down the stairs and I couldn't help the pain that beat through my chest. Nina and Aaron were fully mated.

I smiled as Nina ruffled my hair before fixing herself some yogurt. I should have been the one making her smile, making her moan and cry out my name, not his.

I had to bite my tounge in the presence of my brother as he smiled and flaunted what I never had. I wanted to rip his fucking throat out for touching her but I knew I couldn't do that.

"Why the long face buddy?" I cringed at her use of the word but gave Nina a small smile as she stared at me with her beautiful brown eyes, long lashes, and swollen pink lips; no doubt from their night activities.

"I'm just stressed that I won't have anymore silent nights around you too anymore." I smiled as she blushed and continued to pick at her yogurt. Fuck I just wanted to take her across this table right now.

I quickly excused myself before they started to smell my arousal. I went into my bathroom hoping a shower would calm me down but as the hot water streamed over my head I could only imagine her.

Naked, wet in more ways then one, moaning out my name as I take her against the wall. I couldn't stop myself as I trailed my hand towards my shaft. I began to pump hoping to find release as I imagine it was her wrapped around me.

I threw my head back feeling a familiar tighten in my balls before I spilled all over the shower floor. I let out a deep breathe, washed, and then got out. I don't think I can handle this much longer, I have to have her.

Nina's pov

I wanted to be happy but there was only one thing on my mind and I couldn't bring myself to push it away. How could I have been so careless?

I felt warm lips on my own as Aaron wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. "You're thinking too much baby girl."

I looked up at him trying to hold back the wall of tears pushing to escape. I needed to stop mopping and spend what little time I have left with him in peace. "I love you and nothings going to change that. So when I start acting like a complete asshole know that I'll always love and cherish everything about you. From the way you smile to the discoloration of you thighs; it's all perfect to me and I wouldn't change a thing."

By now the waterfall of tears had burst as I snuggled into his chest blubbering like a baby. He chuckled lightly before soothingly rubbing my back. He swept me off my feet as I continued to let out the occasional sob.

He laid me on the bed as he kissed my forehead, telling me that he still had a pack to run. I snuggled closer into the sheets loving the way they smelled of him. I felt my eyes slowly droop and was asleep before I knew it.

I awoke to the sound of frantic knocking and rushed to open the door. I was engulfed into a giant bear hug as the person began to rub my head. I could tell by the scent that it was Jax.

"Get off of me you big booger." He pulled away and had a fake hurt look on his face. "Booger? I thought we were friends!" I let out a laugh as I pushed him off of me and went back to snuggling in my soft bed.

I checked the time to see that I'd slept for about four hours. I expected Aaron to be back by now but maybe something came up that need the Alpha's attention.

"Get out" I looked up to see Aaron standing in the doorway, arms crossed, face void of emotion. "Well damn if I would have know you would kick me out I wouldn't have slept with you." I played as I made my way towards him.

He smiled down at me slightly as he gave me a quick peck, "not you dummy." His face suddenly lost all emotion as he turned to face Jax. He pointed a finger in his direction as he told him to get out.

Jax made his way towards us and I went to step back so he could leave only to have him grab my waist pressing me to his chest as he whispered, "see you later."

However, he didn't make it far as Aaron gave a swift right hook that knocked Jax to the ground. It was oddly arousing to see him so protective. I crossed my legs to stop the pulsing in between my thighs.

Aaron suddenly turned to look at me as his eyes turned all black, letting me know his wolf had taken over. He took two strides over to me before grabbing my waist and pulling me to his chest.

He growled out a mine before re-marking me as I clutched tightly onto him feeling a familiar euphoric wave hit me. He released me as he placed gently kisses around the mark. I couldn't help the breathy moan that escaped me as he brushed over my sweet spot.

He placed another kiss to my mark before spinning around and picking his brother up by the throat. I watched in awe as he threw him down the stairs. Jax crashed into one of the small shelves holding a vase as glass shattered over his head at the empact.

I gasp at the sudden and violent act feeling self conflict on what to do. I froze as Aaron turned around with a emotionless face and overall dead look in his eyes. Warmth came flooding back into his body as he rushed to me apologizing for being so violent.

I held my breath as I realized it was starting earlier than I'd ever heard of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed. It's just a filler for what's to come Sunday so watch out!!!!

What did you think of Jax's confession? Did you expect it? Let me know!

Keep it classy and never trashy!!!!!