Broken- Chapter 12

Short chapter :( sowwy

Alpha Blake's pov

It had been a week since the incident with Nina. A week that she hasn't even looked at me, talked to me, or even breathed in my direction.

She'd recently moved the girl, who's name is Lilly, into the pack house. Everyone seems fine that she's here except some of the Warriors.

They think she's bringing trouble to the pack. Nina didn't take kindly to that. Let's just say those warriors won't be making any babies soon.

Nina.

I've never felt like this. An overwhelming sense of love. She was driving me and my wolf crazy yet she seemed as if she couldn't have cared less.

I can't do this. I need her. My wolf needs her and this pack needs her.
With that in mind I set out to find her.
I find her in the pack library reading with Lilly sitting close by.

"Lilly I need to talk to Nina. Alone" I say gesturing for her to get up. She looks at Nina almost as if for permission. Nina nods her head, puts down her book, and walks Lilly to the door. She stays by the door for a second before turning to me with a blank face.

She gestures for me to sit as she goes back to the table she was recently at.
I take a deep breathe and spill all my feeling out.

"I need you okay? I can't function without you or worrying about where you are. I've never felt like this before and I can't fathom a world without you.
I love how you care about others sometimes more than yourself. I love how you cover your mouth when you laugh because you hate your teeth. I love how you're so confident about who you are. I know it feels as if we've just met but this pack needs you, my Wolf needs you, and most of all I need you."

She stares at me emotionless before an emotion flashes through her eyes. Sympathy.

"I'm sorry I'm just not ready for a mate. Not now."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter loves. My birthdays Monday but I'm celebrating it today but I knew I couldn't leave you hanging.

So enjoy and watch out for the next chapter and my new book.

Keep it classy and never trashy