Broken- Chapter 29

Warning chapter contains mature content!!!!

Nina's pov

I held my breath as I heard Jax give a chuckle from the bottom of the stairs. I looked over Aaron's shoulder to see his face was bloody but healing and his leg looked broken.

Aaron went to pull away but I clutched tightly onto him. "Don't go. I need you." I knew it was the only way to save his brothers life at the moment so I made my eyes slightly water as I looked up at him.

He kissed my forehead, picked me up, and made his way back into our room. He set me on the bed before removing his shirt and jeans. My mouth slightly watered at the sight of his sculpted chest covered in tattoos.

He turned to me with a smirk on his face as he stalked closer. I looked up at him from my spot on the bed as I heard him groan before he pulling me into his chest, devouring my mouth. I let out a moan as I felt myself becoming wetter as time goes on.

He wrapped my legs around his waist as he lowered us into the bed. After situating himself between my legs, he rocked deliciously against my wet core. I moaned loudly as he latched onto my neck. He slipped my shirt from my body taking a nipple into his mouth.

The only thing separating us were my underwear and his boxers. I tugged at his waistband and he got the message as he quickly slipped out of them. I felt a tug and heard a rip as he tore my panties from my body before plunging into me.

I let out a silent scream at the sudden intrusion, grabbing onto his shoulder as he roughly thrust into me. I could barley breathe as pleasure coursed from every pore of my body. "Oh god please don't stop."

I couldn't control myself as my hands raked down his back and my hips bucked wildly. I felt my back arch dangerously high as his thumb began roughly rubbing at my clit.

He suddenly stopped all moved and before I could protest, flipped me onto my stomach. He roughly grabbed my hips as he sunk into me again so deep I felt like he was in my stomach. He began pounding into me and I grabbed at the headboard trying to get away from the intense amount of pleasure being forced onto my body.

He let out a loud growl as he grabbed my hips pulling me back. I let out a scream as he thrust into me at an unheard of pace. I felt like I was going to pass out as he lay kisses to my back, never slowing his pace. I let out another scream as I suddenly reach my climax.

He slows down, giving me long deep strokes as I come down from my high, before speeding back up. I gripped onto the sheets feeling my second climax rising not long after.

The rest of the night continued like that before I passed out after my 6th or 7th climax.

Jax's pov

The night was filled with the moans and screams of Nina and the growls and grunts of him. That was supposed to be me.

It was around 3am when they finally quieted down. I couldn't help but growl at the thought of him balls deep in my woman. I quickly left the house and took my wolf for a run. My wolf wanted to run back into the house and challenge him for her but I knew I'd always lose.

I'd have to make her fall for me. My wolf let out a howl for his woman before taking off deep into the woods.

Nina's pov

I awoke to an empty bed and a note. I didn't need to read it to know Aaron had pack business. I looked over to see that it was well after 3pm.

I couldn't keep the smile off my face even as my legs gave out from under me as I went to use the bathroom. My lady parts ached badly and my legs felt like jelly yet I still sat there smiling like an idiot.