E L E V E N

Song: Wonderland
Artist's Name: Taylor Swift
_________
-🌼-

Song: WonderlandArtist's Name: Taylor Swift_________-🌼-

"Elijah..?"
I call out his name through the phone, as I hear him chuckle. I can just feel his smirk right now.

PHONE CALL
So.. Have you decided yet, Sunshine?
Yes, and don't call me that
What's your decision?
I guess... I will accept you're offer..
I knew you'd accept it *Chuckling*
*Scoffs* Yeah, right
Alright, see you tomorrow then
Alright, see you..
Bye Sunshine,

I sigh, laying on my bed as I turn off the lampshade. What was gonna happen tomorrow..?

_____

"SUMMER!!"
"COMING!!" I respond, putting on my red glossy open toed platform heels.

"SUMMER!!""COMING!!" I respond, putting on my red glossy open toed platform heels

(Summer's Outfit + Black Prada Shades)

"C'mon, we're gonna be late." Silas exclaims, twisting the keys in his hands. This was one of the limited times that Silas was gonna drive me to school, since he's always really early at football practice.

I click my seatbelt on, and get my mirror. I pull out my lashes, lash glue, blush, and lip gloss.

I glue the lashes slowly, and curl it with the lash curler, while I put on my blue contact lenses.

My eyes was a dull color of blue, so I always put on some ocean blue contact lenses on.

"It's crazy what you girls do for beauty," Silas says, his eyes glued to the road. I fold my arms.

"Excuse me. But we do this so that you boys would be pleased. Unlike men."

"Uhm.. excuse me, but I'm a man." I chuckle at him shaking my head. I dab on some rare beauty 'hope' blush and add rare beauty lip oil on.

Understatement; I'm obsessed with Rare Beauty & Selena Gomez

(Ding) I look down at my phone, to see a message from Elijah. I open my messages and read it.

Elijah: Where the fuck are you?
Me: Just pulled up
Elijah: Meet me at the library
• Read at 7:08

I close my phone, unbuckling the seatbelt, as I jolt out of the car, I wait for Silas, and proceed to the school.

Once we enter the school, I skip to the library. Once I reached the second floor, I was already out of shape.

"Phew," I breathe out, wiping my sweat. I push the big and heavy black tinted glass doors, revealing the huge library.

I smile at the old lady working, before spotting Elijah in one of the front tables. I hurry over to him.

He looks at me up and down, before standing up. "So, basically you're just gonna act like my girlfriend and treat my like you're boyfriend until our exes get jealous and come back to us."

I nod at him, as he gets ahold of my forearm. We jog towards the first floor where are swarm of students are forming.

"I'll walk you to class." I nod at him. We already spot Inez by the lockers talking to a boy.

Just as we were passing, Elijah shocks me by slipping his arm around my waist. I can see Elijah's harsh glare on the guy and Inez.

His grip on my waist tightens, making me squeal in pain. Once we got passed them he cursed under his breath.

"What the fuck was that for?" I shout at him, rubbing my side. I lift me shirt a bit, to see it red almost gonna gush out of blood.

"Don't fucking raise your voice at me." He says, gripping my arms. My eyes widened.

Was it like this when he was mad. I was scared at him, by now. "Fuck," He curses under his breath wiping his hand on his face.

"Summer—" I shake my head, continuing to walk to class on my own. I sigh, almost on the verge of tears.

He somehow scared me so much.