T W E N T Y F O U R

Song: Traitor
Artist's Name: Olivia Rodrigo
___________
-💐-

"SUMMER!!"One of the freshmans suddenly drag me to a large crowd

"SUMMER!!"
One of the freshmans suddenly drag me to a large crowd. I think her name was ?!

Anyways, Astrid and harlowe follow her, until we reach the front of the crowd, encircling something or someone.

I suddenly tense up at the sight. It was Inez and Elijah. Elijah had pinned Inez to the lockers.

And the one thing I noticed made my heard crumble. His lips.

Those lips. They already had a reddish stain on them...

No,no,no,no.. It can't be that fast. I could feel the tears starting to make its way to my eyes.

'They're dating?!'
'What about summer?'
'What the fuck happened?!'
I heard some voices from the crowd. Suddenly, me and Elijah lock eyes.

I could feel the angry tears already pouring from my eyes. His eyes slightly widen, as he rushes to me.

I place my hand in front of him stopping him. "Save it." I whisper, walking out of the crowd.

He was dating her again? Without even telling me? What happened to all that's between us? To us.

It felt like a big fucking lie, a big fucking dream that will never happen in real life.
I didn't think this would even happen but..

I got played by Elijah Moretti too.

A hand suddenly grasps my forearm. "Let me go." I say to him, but he only tightens his hold.

"I SAID LET ME GO." I shout facing him. He clenches his jaw, as he drags me towards a private space.

"OH SO YOU'RE AFRAID I'M GONNA EMBARRASS YOU?! WHAT A GREAT FUCKING BOYFRIEND YOU ARE."

He then faces me, hesitantly. "How long." I ask him angrily. He doesn't respond, instead he just stares me down.

His cold, hard, icy, glare.

"I said how long." I repeat this time he finally answers. "Let me explain—" I place my hand in front of him.

"There's no need for explanation. I already know that I've been played by you."

He looks at me angrily. "WELL IF YOU JUST LET ME FUCKING EXPLAIN TO YOU."

"FINE, FINE. EXPLAIN." I say holding my hands up in surrender. "You know this was our deal, you fucking knew. And I finally got her back, why are you so angry at me? This wasn't real. We weren't real."

I tense at his words. We weren't real. "Yeah, I know. I knew our deal, but I guess I just kinda forgot about what's real and what's not and I fucking fell in love with someone I can't have, with someone who belongs to someone else's heart.." I pause, crying in my hands.

He looks at me with confusion. "Don't you get tit Elijah? Don't you fucking get it?! I love you?! I fucking love you?!" I shout at him, tears running down my face.

"I was in love with you the first time we started fake dating. But I just denied it to myself. But I soon realized that I was In Love with you, I was madly in love with you. It felt like a million fireworks blew, when you touch me. It felt out of this world when you kissed me at that game, and every little thing you do makes my heart flutter. It felt like I was hit by cupid. I'm out of my mind in love, Elijah. I only agreed to this because of you. I didn't care if I didn't get Kane back, I cared about you. I just wanted to feel what it felt like finally calling you mine. I wanted to feel what it felt like to call someone mine. All my life I've never felt like this before. I've never experienced so much love and comfort from a person. You were that person. It felt so real, and so true.. but I always think about the time when you finally get her back, and I tell myself.. 'Oh I just remembered, he was never really mine anyways."

Once I finished my long speech saying I love you to him, I cried and ran off to the bathroom.

I just wish this was all true.