S I X T E E N

Song: Boyfriend
Artist's Name: Ariana Grande
& the social House
_________
-💐-

Song: Boyfriend Artist's Name: Ariana Grande& the social House_________-💐-

"Elijah?!"
I snap out of my thoughts, to see ace waving a hand over my face. "Dude, you've been zoning out for so long, what are you staring at?"

I shake my head, as I continue to stare at them, my tongue poking the inside of my cheek.

They were laughing together. He was laughing with my summer. He places a hand on her waist.

FUCK.

He's not allowed to touch her like that. Fuck. I clench my fists on the table, as I narrow my eyes.

I wanted to punch him, to see him hurt, to see him suffer in any way. I wanted him away from her.

I watch their every move, as they get up and, he leans down kissing her cheek.

That's fucking it. I'm coming over.

I stand up from the table, furious and head over to them. Once I'm in front of them, I punch him in the jaw.

"Bro what was that for? I don't even know you?" He acts all innocent on me, so I punch him again.

"Elijah!!" Summer shouts at me, getting ahold of my arm. "Are you okay, Liam?" She touches his face observing it.

Which only makes his grin even wider. "Don't fucking touch him summer." She hesitates, but doesn't budge.

"I said don't fucking touch him." The idiot scoffs. "Who are you to tell her what to do, asshole?"

"Listen mate. I'm her boyfriend so I suggest you fucking run off like the asshole you are, and leave us alone."

His eyes slightly widen at my words, which makes me smirk. "And don't fucking touch her ever again."

He glares at me, walking away while wiping the blood off of his mouth.

"Elijah!! What the fuck?!" She shouts at me. "He fucking kissed you?! What the fuck was I supposed to do?! Tell him to fuck you too?!" I say sarcastically.

"He was my friend?! Why are you always like this? We're not even together?!" She says, while slapping me across the face.

Once she slapped me, she walked out of the cafeteria crying, I think. I sigh rubbing my hand on my face.

"You messed up dude." Ace says, Patting my back. "Who even was that guy?" I mutter to him.

"He's a junior transferee." I scoff, walking to the lockers, with Jaxon, ace, Elliot, and Silas.

"Just admit that you like my sister." Silas shouts at me from the halls. "I don't know." I respond to him.

He shrugs, while gesturing us to get in his car. "Let's fucking drink!!" Ace announces, making my eyes light up.

"Fuck, yes!!"