F I F T E E N

Song: Love me like you

Artist's Name: Little Mix
_________
-🌼-

"Last night, I laid in bed so blue—""CAUSE I REALIZED THE TRUTH THEY CAN LOVE ME LIKE YOU—I TRIED TO FIND SOMEBODY NEW BABY THEY CAN LOVE ME TOO

"CAUSE I REALIZED THE TRUTH THEY CAN LOVE ME LIKE YOU—I TRIED TO FIND SOMEBODY NEW BABY THEY CAN LOVE ME TOO. CAN LOVE ME LIKE YOU

I Laid in harlowe's bed, as her and Astrid shake their head at me. "You're playing with fire, what did you expect,"

I sigh, "I expected for him to at least listen to me." I say rubbing my temples.

They tried to romance me but you got that one thing and that's what I love,
So baby, baby, come and save me..

"I reckon it was Inez that sent you that note." Astrid said casually, while applying mascara, by the vanity.

"I know. And, we're not even together. What if she makes my life miserable?!" Harlowe clicks her tongue at me.

"That's why you should've said no." I chuckle at her. "Okay, Taylor Swift." She roll her eyes at me.

"Someday they'll get stuck."
"No shit."
"Fuck you."
"Fuck you more."
"Fuck you two doggy style sideways."
We burst into laughter at Astrid's words. "You're so gross," she only laughs at us in response.

"Come one guys, let's sleep it's already like two AM." They nod at me, jumping in the bed, as Astrid turns off the lamp.

"Goodnight bitches,"

_____

"AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU GOT HER IN YOU'RE HEART ALL I CARE ABOUT IS YOU WAKING UP IN MY AAaa-AaA-aAaRMS!!"

I Shout the lyrics to 'One last time' as we pull up the school. I turn off the music, and check my outfit one last time before getting out.

 I turn off the music, and check my outfit one last time before getting out

(Summer's outfit + Light pink heels)

"C'mon, Sum." I walk beside Astrid and harlowe as Astrid blabs about something.

"Hallie just announced at the school paper that there was this new kid. And it was a boy."

"Oh my god, there's your chance babes," She adds, clearly pointing it at me. "I don't know.. uhm, I'll see.. if he's a hot motherfucker!!"

They chuckle with me, as we enter the school. Sadly on Fridays we don't have free period.

So, my first class was homeroom. "Hey guys, got to go to class." Astrid comes with me since we both have homeroom.

We head to our lockers, and get a few items. After we were done, she latches her arm with mine.

Walking through the hallway, we spot Elijah and Inez talking to each other. Elijah was pinned Inez to the lockers, and looked like they were about to kiss.

I scoffed, wow that pathetic loser already forgave him. Inez and I lock eyes, Elijah looks at me, and clenches his jaw.

I narrow my eyes, rolling it back. I pull Astrid closer, walking quicker as we enter the classroom.

We then sit down at one of the tables in the back, her sitting by my left. I go on my phone since everybody is doing so, until I hear a stick get thrown on the table.

I turn off my phone and quickly look up, to find an attractive boy standing in the middle of the class.

He had black rimmed glasses, blue eyes, and wavy black hair. He had on a bandage on his nose, and a red hoodie. His attractive smirk landed on me.

 His attractive smirk landed on me

(What the new boy looks like)

He walked over to me, and sat next to me by my right. Since the chairs were pretty close to each other, he spoke to me.

"Hey," I snapped my head to his direction,  to see him smirking at me while extending his hand.

"Liam," I smile at him, shaking his hand. "Summer." He grins at my name. "Beautiful."

I feel a tiny blush coat my cheeks. "Okay class, get to know each other. So just talk with each other, or whatever." The teacher announces.

"What's you're favorite color?"