F O R T Y O N E

Song: Favorite Crime
Artist's Name: Olivia Rodrigo
___________
-🌼-

Song: Favorite CrimeArtist's Name: Olivia Rodrigo ___________-🌼-

"Breakfast!!"
Silas shouts. I just found out, that everyone in our friend group was living in here..

For the past few days, it felt like I was being left out.. since I missed a lot in those four years.

I fix my dress, before walking towards downstairs. As I was looking down, I suddenly bumped into a hard chest.

I looked up, to lock eyes with Elijah.. my eyebrows scrunch into guilt. "Look where you're fucking going." He grumbles before walking off.

I grabbed his forearm, "Elijah—" He glared at me, snatching his hand back. "Just shut the fuck up."
"Elijah please—"
"I said shut the fuck up. And run away. That's what you do best isn't it? Always leaving people?"—"Well guess what. I'm not sad at all that you actually left. To be honest, I loved Inez more than you. I was just playing with you, dumbass."

I froze, as he walked off. My mouth opens to say something, but it felt like I was mentally traumatized.. mentally killed by words.. again.

I stood there, with tears gushing out of my eyes. I tried to.. I really tried to explain..

Just shut the fuck up.

It felt like I was trying to get to know Elijah again. It felt like I was back to square one.

I felt lost.

I was still frozen in that spot, but the tears never stopped.. just then, Silas walks to me.

"Summer? Why are you crying?"
I open my mouth again, but nothing comes out. He looks at me with sadness, before pulling me into a hug.

"Why am I so fucked up?"
I say banging his chest with my fist, as I cry more and more.

I was the problem.

"Why am I so fucked up?" I hear unstoppable sobs, from the hallway

I hear unstoppable sobs, from the hallway. I peek my head.. to see summer.

She was crying again.. because of.. me.

I didn't mean what I said to her earlier, I guess I was just angry at her.. for breaking up with me and leaving me for no reason..

They pulled away front he hug, as she wipes her tears, more sobs coming. I suddenly felt my heart break..

Every tear I see..
My heart breaks everytime..
But.. I keep breaking hers.

"The things I did, just so I could call you mine

"The things I did, just so I could call you mine..."
—The speaker blasted all throughout my room, as Astrid is laying down on the bed next to me, and harlowe on the floor on her phone.

Purple LED lights fill the room, as Olivia Rodrigo blasts from the speakers. "What should I name her?" Astrid questions.

"Ooh!! Ooh!! I think you should name her Olivia!!" Harlowe suggests. "I really don't want my child to be named after Olivia Rodrigo." I chuckle at them.

Hmm.. I've never thought of any names.. but there was a name I adored the most. "How about.. Iris?" I suggest.

Astrid's mouth hangs open, "Wow, that's.. perfect!!" Her and harlowe squirm in excitement.

"It's a beautiful name, and it means rainbow." I add, making Astrid look down her belly bump, and hug it.

"Hello, baby Iris."