13. Good evidence.

I was always in awe whenever I came to Liam's high class condos or apartments. The sleek, modern furnishings and expansive windows offering breathtaking views of the city skyline never failed to leave me speechless.

My heart flutters with nervousness as I move through Liam's luxurious apartment, my voice echoing as I call out for him. But the silence that greets me only fuels my curiosity, urging me to explore further.

He had sounded so urgent on the phone yet here I was and yet here he wasn't.

With hesitant steps, I enter the kitchen, scanning the pristine countertops and gleaming appliances in search of any trace of Liam's presence. But the room remains still, devoid of any signs of him.

With growing curiosity, I enter the living room and take in the luxurious furnishings and sophisticated décor. However, Liam is nowhere to be seen in the extravagant surroundings. I can't help but feel concerned when I discover he's nowhere to be found.

I walk toward his bedroom with determination, my heart racing with every step. I push open the door with shaky hands, and as I go inside, the hinges squeak slightly in protest.

The chandelier's gentle, golden light fills the room, creating long shadows that dance across the pristine surface. However, Liam is nowhere to be seen. There are no wrinkled bed linens or abandoned clothes; all that remains is an empty room that resounds with his absence.

As the bathroom door swings open, Liam steps out wearing nothing but a loosely tied robe that leaves little to the imagination.

My lips part in silent awe, my eyes widening with desire as I drink in every inch of Liam's exposed form. From his well-sculpted and toned abs to the impressive member that commands attention, I'm left speechless by his undeniable allure.

My cheeks flush with heat as I feel a rush of desire wash over me.

His robe hangs loosely, revealing just enough to leave me breathless. I find myself unable to tear my gaze away from him, my heart pounding in my chest as I drink in every inch of his exposed form.

I could literally feel heat pooling between my legs.

It's not my first time seeing him like this, but each time feels like the first. I'm captivated by his raw masculinity, and I can't help but feel a surge of excitement course through me.

For a moment, time seems to stand still as I linger on the moment, savoring the intensity of the encounter. Liam's presence fills the room, and I find myself lost in the allure of his undeniable charm.

Suddenly, Liam ties the robe around his waist, the sound snapping me back to reality. I feel a rush of embarrassment flood my cheeks as I realize he's caught me staring.

A devious smirk plays on Liam's handsome lips, and I can't help but feel a pang of humiliation at being caught drooling over him. I quickly spin around, my heart racing with embarrassment, as I give him privacy.

My cheeks burn with embarrassment as I stand with my back to him, trying to compose myself. I can't believe I let myself get so lost in the moment, but Liam has a way of making me lose control.

I take a deep breath, trying to calm my racing heart as I wait for Liam to finish getting dressed.

"Um, I-I've been calling you for the past several minutes," I stutter, feeling flustered but determined to give a reason for entering. "You didn't answer."

There's a brief pause before Liam responds, his voice carrying a hint of apology. "I'm sorry for keeping you waiting," he says sincerely. "I didn't hear your voice over the sound of the shower in the bathroom. Although I couldn't help but notice you enjoyed the little view." he further says, a hint of amusement in his voice this time.