7

Uncle Jimin happily hugged Tae's father, saying, "I was waiting for you," as he pouted like Jiminy.

"Somebody forgot about me," the lady pouted.

"Oh,love of my life," Jimin embraced her. "Tae's mother,...  you look handsome, my love," she lovingly kissed his cheeks.

"Jimin," his mother hugged him too. "You know something, your uncle and aunt are here with a surprise for you."

"A surprise!" Jimin frowned. "What is it? Tell me, love."

"It's a beautiful surprise. Don't worry, you'll like it. Where are Jeon and the others?"

"They're inside. Come," he invited the three of them.

Taehyung just smiled at his parents. "Tae," Jimin's mother hugged him. "My boy is so good-looking. I bet girls and boys are dying for you," she said with a smile.

"Regardless of his character," his father added.

"Oppa," Jimin's mother glared at her brother.

"Kim," Jeon walked towards his best friend following Jin and Jungkook.

"Kooki is all grown up," Tae's mother whispered to Jimin's mother.

"Yes, so beautiful," she smiled.

"That's what I've been saying. He's perfect for our Jimin," she said.

"When he mentioned Kim Namjoon, I was really shocked. Where are they, and where are we?" Jeon said to Kim.

"But if they love each other, then what's the problem? We may not be equal in money, but our Jin is a gem of a boy," Kim smiled.

"Yes, I spoke with Namjoon. He's a good man, so humble and simple. He even called me 'sir,'" Jeon laughed.

"And one more thing, entrust Jungkook to us... I mean, for our Jimin," Jeon held Kim's hand. "Thank you, I can die now... knowing both my kids are in safe hands."

"Hey," Kim hugged him, "both our kids will be happy."

"Appa, Joon and his family are here," Jin said to them.

"We're coming," both of them walked to the entrance.

"Mr. Jeon," Joon's father asked. The man looked very young, as did his mother.

"Yes," Jeon said. "This is my friend," he introduced his best friend.

"Hello, so this is Seokjin?" the lady asked.

"Yes," he nervously replied.

"Oh, you know, I was so tired of these father and son, now I have someone to share my burden," she said, making others laugh a little.

Jimin and Taehyung were shocked after learning about Jin and Joon, but they sat calm and cool because the man owned a good percentage of shares in their hotels.

"So, congratulations, young boys," Namjoon's father said to them.

"Thank you, sir," both of them smiled politely.

"Actually, Jimin is the owner of the Arcadia. Tae is just helping him," Tae's father said.

"No, both of us are equal partners," Jimin corrected him.

"You're both great friends, that's why you've succeeded so soon," Joon said to them.

"Enough of this business, let's get to the point... Marriage," Joon's mother said.