13

"I will kill him," Jeon shouted. "How dare he touch my son." He shivered in anger. Mr. Kim and his wife remained silent.

"Why are you silent, Jimin?" His mother looked at him. "He misbehaved with your fiance... You..."

"Mom... Do you really want me to believe this? Please... I know you have problems with him but this is too much." Jimin nodded his head.

"Oh my goodness... Still, you believe him, oppa..." Nayun widened her eyes.

"Jungkook, sign this paper," Jeon walked to him.

"What is this?" He asked.

"I said sign this paper," he shouted and handed over the paper to Jungkook.

"What's that?" Jimin inquired.

"Don't speak... You don't have any right to question me. I am doubtful now, is my son safe with you or not..." Jeon spat in anger.

Jungkook gave the paper back to his father and the man rushed.

"After marriage, both of you must move without him. Let him stay somewhere else," Mrs. Park said. "Let's go for shopping, Jungkook..." She held his hand following Nayun.

********

"Inferno Black," Namjoon read the company name aloud, observing it on the sleek façade. It was a sports car and bike manufacturing company, known for its elegant designs and innovative concepts. Namjoon scrutinized the details of the models, intrigued by their attractive features and cutting-edge technology.

"May I come in, sir?" Jin knocked on the door and entered the room, carrying study reports and records.

"Have you heard about Inferno Black?"

"B.I.... Sports company," Jin said.

"Yes... Their racer has been winning the last races consecutively. It's quite remarkable. No one comes close to him, and he's set new time records too."

"Oh... What's his name?"

"People call him Hope, but his original identity is hidden. However, he has connections here."

"Are you interested in racing?" Jin asked.

"No... But I've invested money in that too, so I should know all about it. Arrange a meeting with Inferno Black tomorrow or Saturday. Now get out," Namjoon said, returning his attention to his laptop.

Jin stared at the man for a moment.

"Is your job over?" Joon asked.

"No..."

"THEN GO AND DO YOUR DUTY!" the man shouted in his usual angry tone.

"Night full of baby doll, at day Anabelle," Jin murmured as he walked out. "Crazy duck..."

************

"This is for a child's safety, sir," Jeon said, looking at his best friend. "Keep him in jail at least until his marriage."

Taehyung stared at the man. "He always said 'my two boys' before, but now... Money is everything," he chuckled.

The police officer looked at Taehyung. "Is all of this true, Taehyung?"

"No," he said. "This old man is lying."

"Lying? Look, my son himself drafted the complaint," Jeon said, handing the paper to the police officer.

Taehyung clenched his fist. "Jungkook," he said the name. "Why are you giving all this to me?"

"I will help you," the police officer said.

"Thank you, sir. Please don't send this news to anyone, especially Jimin," Jeon pleaded.

"I won't," the police officer assured his best friend. "Lock him up," he ordered to the other officer.

Jail and police station are not new for Taehyung, but now it's hurting. Hurting like hell. "Go and tell your son I will never forgive him," Taehyung said to Jeon.

Once again, Jeon thanked the police officer for the help.

************

"Where has he gone?" Jimin asked Yoongi, and he shrugged his shoulders. Jimin dialed his number again, but it was switched off. "This MF," he cursed. Jimin went to the office in the morning and then came to the apartment, but Taehyung wasn't here. "Are you hungry?" Jimin asked Yoongi.

Yoongi nodded his head with a pout.

Jimin stared at the boy. He was looking all cute in Jimin's extra-large dress. "Let's go out. Get ready."

Jimin looked around and noticed Tae's absence in parking the bike. "Sometimes he goes like this... after two or three years, he comes back with a wicked smile... Stupid," Jimin muttered. "Let's walk, there's a restaurant nearby." Both of them stepped outside. Jimin took Yoongi's hand as they crossed the door. Inside, Jimin noticed the cute little cat, curious about everything. He stared at the restaurant's arrangements, the waiters' uniforms, glasses, plates, and spoons. Sometimes his lips formed cute little pouts, other times his eyes widened in amazement. Jimin smiled widely at the sight... So if Taehyung didn't back at evening he should stays with him. It's Jimin's responsibility to take care of him atleast he turned 18. His thoughts break by the food...

After lunch, both of them walked to the nearby park. Jimin wanted this boy's comfort. Whatever happens, the boy should stay by his side. That's what he wants. They saw some bike riders on the nearby ground...

Jimin's eyes were glued to a particular bike and its rider... The bike bore carved letters "BI" on its frame. The rider effortlessly led the pack, creating a wave of camaraderie among the other bikers. It was a friendly ride, with laughter and cheers echoing in the air. The finishing and design of that bike mesmerized Jimin. Its sleek curves and polished details captured his attention, sparking a newfound appreciation for craftsmanship.

The rider steered his bike towards a flower shop, where he carefully selected a bunch of vibrant rose flowers. With a flourish, he rode back towards Jimin and Yoongi, halting his bike in front of them and lifting the back wheel into the air. He extended the bouquet of roses towards Yoongi, a gesture of unexpected kindness. Yoongi's eyes widened in amazement as he accepted the flowers with a smile, his heart touched by the unexpected gesture. The rider then circled them once more before riding away into the distance. Yoongi breathed in the sweet fragrance of the red roses, a radiant smile gracing his lips. Jimin, silently observing the scene, felt a surge of emotion as he watched Yoongi caress the delicate petals. "Come here," Jimin said harshly, taking Yoongi's hand with a  urgency, leading them back towards their apartment.

************

Jungkook calls Taehyung for the nth time, but no use... He sends a thousand messages... But no reply. I need to see Tae... Otherwise, I will die... Please... Just once... Then he took paper and pen and starts to draw Taehyung's... He will draw him perfectly even with closed eyes... After drawing the picture, he writes some lines on it...

He slowly places his head on the picture, tears moistening its surface

He slowly places his head on the picture, tears moistening its surface. "Should I end this pain, Tae?" he whispers softly, his voice trembling with sorrow. "Without hurting you or anyone else, just hurting myself... Should I end my pain, Taehyung?"